Reviews for Painted
Daklog73 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I love Sides and Sunny, and I love those who write Sunny as an artist. I love the idea that the "sunflower of death" has a calming talent...that doesn't involve his brother, other than his encouragement and support. It's also great to see his temperish side and his playful and fun side together in a story. It makes him whole.

Great little chapter, I enjoyed every word.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I like stories about Sunny's artistic side too. "I'd know that sneer anywhere." And "I know an aftkisser when I see it." some great lines there. Made me laugh. This was fun.
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
aw the Twins are wicked awesome! ! ! i love it and whoeva insulted Sunny is going on my death list gurg... i still luved the story :)
sunnydsgirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
me too, wish there was more of him like that! now this is cute!
Trickster91 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I know how Sunshine feels. I, myself love to draw and make art. One time I was working on a picture just expermanting with some stuff and what-not, when this one girl that i knew said that one part of my picture didn't look right. Ticked me off big time considering that I wasn't even finished with it!

Good job! There should really be stories with a Sunstreaker/OC(girl).

This is going on my favorites!
Sinili chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
As an artist myself, I could feel Sunstreaker's rage in my soul.

I also feel as though I should have known Sunny'd be one of those artists who could not for the life of him handle criticism. But, alas, I had not thought of it. Thus, you are amazing.
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Aw cuteness! I love it!
Prime Revolver chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
boo-yah, awesome. Very well done really like the last bit and the interaction between the two.

-P.R.
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
this was good )
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
LOL! he is an aft-kisser