Reviews for Delicate
Beawild chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
I so enjoyed this story very much. As much as I have always thought that Chakotay and Janeway would have been a great couple, I think that she and Tom would have been good too. Tom always brought out her fun side.
one of the lost chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Just realized I read this 2 1/2 years ago when it wouldn't let me review ch 7 again. :-/

Anyway, still love it. Wish there were more J/P stories like it.
starie78 chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
Great story with a hilarious ending.

Why couldn't Picard and Crusher have this much fun after Kesprit?
Ellen K chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
Truely superb story with a great concept masterfully explored and developed ( I always felt that they should have gone that extra mile in TNG and establish a relationship between Beverly and Jean Luc in this very episode with the implants providing a great immediate "excuse" for them getting very close, but it works perfectly for Janeway and Paris ). The skillfully devised imagery you employ in your narrative paints vivid mental pictures that make the story and the characters come to life. A great read.

Cheers.
TrekGames23 chapter 7 . 5/12/2010
LMAO! That ending was the best!
Equestrienne Dreams chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
*blinks*

*stares*

*jumps you*

THANK YOU SO MUCH for decent Janeway/Paris fic! I've shipped them since the first time I heard him say "Yes, ma'am" and I haven't quit yet.

This is being favorited. Immediately.
one of the lost chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
A rare P/J fanfic that is actually happy.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
I love how their relationship is growing. And I love how Tom has corrupted Harry Kim . Excellent chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 11/19/2008
Harry is a wonderful friend-and this is a wonderful chapter about how Tom and Kathyrn become lovers after becoming even closer. Brava!
Firstlady1408 chapter 7 . 11/18/2008
Yay! I always am so happy when I get notification of one of your fics. This as always was perfect. Im so glad that though the show is long over, you are still writing for my fave pair :D Jessxo
kira66 chapter 7 . 11/18/2008
Ah, that's it? That can't be it! I need more! MORE! How about a sequel? Hm? Like what happens when they get home and their relationship really becomes public knowledge? The Captain was worried about her crew who is really her family but what about her real family and earth?
CanonAntithesis chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
omg! That was one of the best J/P stories I've ever read. Truly outstanding.

Favorite in this chapter: “You know, my people have ancient legends too,” he said.

“You’re French and Irish,” she said. “I already know your ancient legends. Most of them take place at a pub.”

That really cracked me up. All the banter between the two of them was fabulous and you somehow managed to keep them in character throughout the whole thing.

Can't wait to read your next story. I know I'll enjoy it.
ibagoalie chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
Great writing and the story is good. However, I just cannot imagine Janeway and Paris..sorry. I suppose it's wishful thinking for them to break up and Janeway to rebound with chakotay?
LynnEGib chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
Definitly not the uptighy capt
Tostikat chapter 6 . 11/17/2008
Firstly sorry I haven't reviewed this before. But its been rather too good to stop reading long enough to type a review and its only now that I'm checking for chapter 7 for like the 200th time that I think...humm prehaps the author's muse is hungry and as we all know what the muse likes best is reviews... therefore here it is. Totally loving this story and althogh I don't thinl the J/P pairing is always very believeable, in this case I take it back and eat my hat. I could totally see this happening and your writing style is great - you have Tom's slightly up beat personality hiding a brused little boy down really well but without making him come across as a spoilt brat, and Janeway, well Captain yes I see that side, I also see the slightly damaged woman underneath...great job keep it up. oh and sorry I rambled on a bit there...shutting up now