Reviews for Hot 'N Cold
Borrowed Twenties chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
"It's my way or the highway."

Wow, nice line! Wish I coulda thought of something as brill as that(: Haha.

That was a really cute story. Haha bi-polar Jay. Now why didn't I think of that 'bi-polar' word before either... xD

And yeah that's a oneshot already. Write more of those, would you? I love JT :3
the fates of love chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Nice! Very good portrait of Jay, and Theresa! And yes, this counts as a one shot! But keep righting other stories, cuz your definatly on your way!
Invisible-Nobody chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
hey, i'm not a big fan of JxT stuff, but i like the song so i read it anyways.. and i enjoyed it! haha i'm presuming you changed a certain b word in the first verse... or is it just that in australia they can play the version with ruder words on the radio... anyways... was really good! it fit really well! such a jay thing to do! i think it counts as a oneshot coz its only one chapter long! haha sorry if this seems to have lots of random comments in it!
Tinian I'att chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Good story, the song definitely fits Jay, One minute he's happy the next he's beating himself up because of some little problem.

P. S. If you want a beta reader I'm happy to do the job.
African Titan chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
HEE! We are obsessed indeed! Bobbies *snicker*!

I LOVED this one! How kwl! You actually deviated from your normal pattern and wrote quite a large story around it. A story that I thoroughly enjoyed!

HEY! I have one little question: WHy did remove the cuss after PMS? That's such a kwl moment! Aw well! I still love this one-shot, regardless! Besides, maybe it was for the best. Not all readers are as insensitive as I am! ;)

I simply adored your little spiel on Jay and coffee vs tea! SO funny! In fact, I found most of your A/N's hilarious! A bit intrusive, but in a good way, because they made me laugh every single time!

Jay's vacuum cleaner moment and Archie's following WTF moment was simple HEE-larious! BTW I loved the fact that they were watching Heartbeat! SO kwl. We have so many in-jokes!

OMW! I had put the song on during the fic and it literally came together with the lyrics at the 'Love bi-polar' part! SO kwl!

I liked how their conversation at the end contained so many bits and pieces of the song. Especially Theresa's mention of 'bi-polarness'.

'What the Hades...' LOL!

Aw! Jay's apology and everything that followed was deliciously fluffy! They even KISSED! Not hard-core J/T but that definitely gets a 'SQUEE!' from me! :)

Great work, girl! This one rocked the entire block!

BTW a certain Wolf sends a hello-howl to a certain Hound. HOWL! :)