Reviews for Pseudo
PeterPanandWendyBird chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
i was looking for stories and i found one of yours, theres a feeling, and i loved it! i looked at your other ones and found this one and i was wondering if you were thinking about updating and finishing this one because it is coming along very well. your a great writer! 3 :) ;)
rosalie123 chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
ugh ths is not right so far i mean i like your story but i dont like the whole arranged mariage (spelling?) thing but im sure tht it is going to get a lot better! :D so keep typing it and update soon plz!
latuacantante4him chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
UGH! Arranged marriages. I can't believe they would put up with that.
watermelonflavored chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
haha! happy holidays!
caww chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
Oh my.. how very interesting.

I can't wait to see how Edward meets Bella, how Rosalie drops her engagement, and starts seeing Emmett. I'm even wondering how Jasper, Emmett, and Edward handle other things in this story!

You're sharing a sense of humor to boot! Fun.

caww
ElenaDarren chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
That was great! You should keep going, please? Happy holidays, too!
blinding-rainbows chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
i quite like this, it's a great concept.

i want to see how edward's going to go about pretending to be bella's fiance; should be amusing.
asdfghjkl23 chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
i love this plot! so awesome, keep writing! D
edwardsdreamgal chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
This is one of the best stories i have read about Bella and Edward. Not only is the storyline captivating and brilliant (please keep writing!) but it is so well written as well! I can't wait for the next chapters!
watermelonflavored chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
hmm jake.

lol emmett's a riot
watermelonflavored chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
who's the real fiance?
vixen519 chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
This is intriguing and (surprise!) quite original from the many Twilight ficlets I've read. I anticipate the next chapter

~Vixen519
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Enjoyed it. Looking forward to more.
Dancing With The Werewolves chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Oh, the suspense, how I love it. Keep going, you're doing a great job. Check out my stories if you have time.
Luvntwilight chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
That certainly was a twist.