Reviews for Four Seconds And A Half
Lirys chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Oh my god, this is so incredible. I loved every word of this text. I know you wrote it a long time ago, but thank you, thank you really much :)
lead me to salvation chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This is utterly beautiful. I love this. I love the thoughts whirling through Piper's head, and I just, I just love it. Beautiful.
motherpucker chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Absolutely fabulous!
I adore How I Live Now - Meg Rosoff is an absolute genius. I was unsure but when I saw there were some fanfics written, I curiously searched through them...I'm pleased to announce they all were good...but this is excellent!
You've not only captured Meg Rosoff's style, but you've got your own!
They're similar, yet different.
Does that make any sense?
Oh, well...keep writing!
Truly a beautiful piece of work D
s. du jour chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
This is amazingly awesome! Good job!
Madeleine chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Very well-written...I loved "How I Live Now". Well done!
batman and pigeon chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Aw, I love this one-shot. I especially like the part where Jonathan's eyes twinkle for some reason. It's all very sweet. Wonderful.

-Batman
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Beautiful.
Morine123 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Aw, that was so sweet and well written. I am so happy that they FINALLY got a How I Live Now section for fanfiction. I must start writing now, my other categories were getting a little boring, I needed a change! Well done, it was very sweet.

- Morine
Red-Cherry-Flowers chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
O-M-G! That was so *good*! LOL, you put my story to shame! Wow, you write really well, the structure of your sentences and the imagery you use is great; I like the characterisation of Piper and Jonathan too. I hope you write more stories! I would be more excited for them! :) Fantastic Job!