Reviews for Come What May
jk chapter 23 . 8/20
I find it a bit hard to believe that she sees the man she loves after 33 years of thinking hes dead and she simply says Edward, I missed you then kisses him...then calmly tells her tale...

the reunion sucked
jk chapter 12 . 8/20
you would have your readers believe that bella sold a bunch of USED clothes in the early 1900s for $60?
reaaaallllly?
stupid ass
jk chapter 10 . 8/20
this is getting boring, it seems kinda pointless
jk chapter 9 . 8/20
I think its funny that bella said she was needed at their house then what she came up with...LOL
she wanted to send out funeral notices...first...

BEFORE scheduling a funeral...ummm don't funereal notices need to have the date and time of the funeral? soooooo bellas a fucking idiot...then I read your little note about how you cried for Elizabeth and I'm thinking ...why? its not like you wrote about Edward sr in such a way that the READER would become attached to him...it wasn't even said really cause I wasn't attached to him in any kind of way
jk chapter 8 . 8/20
oh theres a contagious disease? well lets go get some...LOL
stupid
jk chapter 6 . 8/20
I'm not sure I understand how exactly bella is such an idiot that she got her dress caught on the boat and was flapping around so much that it tipped?/
how the hell does that happen

and who the fuck goes to the hospital just cause they fell into a lake? STUPID

you know what else is stupid? people who go to a fucking hospital when theres a influenza outbreak

this story just gets dumber and dumber
jk chapter 2 . 8/20
its only chapter two and she loves him?! wtf?
you are moving too fucking fast!

and she cries when he plays the piano?
REEEEAAAAALLLY?

I hope the whole story isn't this fucking stupid
Good story,fantastic job
Binka chapter 28 . 5/6
Fantastic! I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!
Seriously! This would make a great movie, you've got the romance, the tragedy, the anticipation of will they won't they meet again and the absolutely hilarious humour provided by Emmett. Oh, and lets not forget the essential Happily Ever After.
I really think they should film this as an altenative to Twilight. Don't get me wrong, I love the series, but you have quite a few plus points; no love triangle with Jacob, no visits from the Volturi and no Edward purposefully leaving Bella, to mention a few.
My Only problems are that Bella never checked on her parents over the years, we never found out what happened to Topaz anddd I really really wanted to see Tanya's face when she found out that the boy she's been after for decades not only has a long lost Fiance, but Tanya herself gave her directions to him.
Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to read this, you've left me with my favourite happily ever after feeling, hopefully that'll give me good dreams.
Mayuri love cullens chapter 28 . 4/15/2014
Loved the story :)
Motherof8 chapter 16 . 12/7/2013
Sad chapter
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
That was sweet
Guest chapter 28 . 9/22/2013
this is so good ilove it so much
Motherof8 chapter 28 . 7/30/2013
What a great story. Couldn't stop reading it. You are an amazing writer. Thanks for writing it
Motherof8 chapter 23 . 7/29/2013