Reviews for How to lose your best friend
muffdyvr chapter 2 . 9/5
dave matthews... ...really
gay.
mattcun chapter 4 . 8/14/2018
I hope you posted a new chapter soon
Monster King chapter 4 . 6/10/2018
Great story I really liked it a shame that you gave up on it.
10390903-Delete-account-please chapter 4 . 3/15/2018
Nope I have a feeling he will not be gone. She going to burn out right. Well can't wait to read more chapters update soon please.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 4 . 2/1/2018
Luv It update sssssssssssoon
Rosemary Sensei chapter 4 . 9/9/2017
please update!
jasonjkay chapter 4 . 3/3/2016
Aww now i want to know what the plan is and if she succeeds, i kind of hope she does and the wizarding world of Britain self destructs.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
Not much of a revenge story. Your Harry was too mild.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Looks like you are another writer who is in love with Draco Malfoy. Yuck!
Pikachu79 chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
Minerva really lost it didn't she! I hope that whatever she is planing will not only blow up in her face, but also be punished harshly for it. Not only does she see Albus as her God/Merlin that she forgets that Harry is like both his parents and that's a dangerous combinations! I look foreword to the next chapter.
Beth5572 chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work.

Terri
Chi Vayne chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
I have to agree, there is no way Minerva has a 12 in empathy. She can't have more than a 2 or 3 at most. Oh maybe a 12 if the scale is 0 to 1,000.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Good chapter.

gunny
Doni chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
It's a nice story idea but it needs a lot more development. Go read Corwalch's Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Wizards if you want ideas on a truely outstanding "Harry gets sent to Azkaban by mistake & wants revenge" story. I highly recommend it!
ToddGilliss chapter 2 . 3/2/2013