Reviews for Closed In
AnimeGirl197 chapter 1 . 3/29
Omfg I stopped breathing
Buried alive o.o
Love it *-* but hey
I love lot of your work :)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Great story. How frightening for Sam being trapped and loved the comparison of him then being trapped in Dean's arms, giving him comfort after his ordeal.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Good little story! I love me some panicky!Sam and cuddling. Kudos (:
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Awwwww! Very lovely story! :) Good job!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Great story. Please keep up the great work.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Wow, what a wonderful story! Loved the brotherly love! Great work! :)
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
aw! woo sam in a box :D lol i have such a weird sense of fics :D thankyou! i love your stories! xx
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Beautiful!:)
00Tyler00 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I have a great love for brother fics such as the myriad of stories you've uploaded here. Great job - it's nice to find authors who don't shy away from affection and 'chick flick moments' while still maintaining accurate character representation. It's a fine line to walk, but you do it with a quiet confidence. Well done - Astra has served you well (Maybe she can coach my freaking muse - he's a narcissitic bastard lol).
calcium77 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Well that was a nice little story! I really liked it. I felt all claustrophobic at the beginning myself. I was glad when Dean pulled him out! :-)

thanks!

kat
Onari chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
And this was lovely too. For some twisted reason, I had been wanting to find some fic having one of the boys buried alive and panicking until the other found him...

M...I'm not sure I should have said that...

Lots of love!

L xx
lostatc chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Wonderfully written. The intensity of the confinement was perfect and well imagined (I hope it was imagined since I'd hate to experience that just for story purposed - or in real life). I really enjoyed this. I came to because of moogs, I'm really glad that I did and enjoyed the companion piece just as much.
zookitty chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
My friend Moogs told me I absolutely had to read this and she was so right! THIS WAS AMAZING! So sweet and cute and adorable! Thank you, I needed this tonight!
moogsthewriter chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
So I've read and re-read this story like 10 times at least, and I just realized that I don't think I ever left a review. Heheh. Oops.

This was an amazing read (obviously, since I've reread it a ton). I love fics that dip back into season 1 and explore the rocky state of Dean and Sam's relationship as they try to get used to each other again along with everything else that's going on. You've tapped into Sam's real reason for his underlying frustration with his Dad, and with Dean as well. John's not the only Winchester with a stubborn independence streak. :)

The only complaint I have is that there's not a lot of Dean. :) I would love to see Dean's side of this - his thoughts and feelings after fighting with Sam and how he feels about going back into this. Any chance you're going to tackle that? Because if not... I might consider taking a shot at it. But only with your approval, of course.

In any case, really, really, *really* great piece of fiction. Thanks for the enjoyable read and subsequent rereads!

moogsthewriter
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
OMG!

this was awesome!

this was amazing!

omg...i so felt for sammy!

i loved this chappy hun! awesome stuff

you wrote it amazingly and all the issues sam faces

bless!