Reviews for Closed In
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
OMG!

this was awesome!

this was amazing!

omg...i so felt for sammy!

i loved this chappy hun! awesome stuff

you wrote it amazingly and all the issues sam faces

bless!

LOVED IT
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Great story! I especially liked this: "Closed in, just as he had been before, but this wasn't restrictive. This was safety." Very nice juxtaposition, between Sam being closed in when he was trapped, and then again when Dean was comfoting him.

I also really liked this: "Dean's gaze was gentle, something no one else got except Sam". So glad Dean reacted the way he did, reminding Sam he was a partner.
Lilwazzabug chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Aww that was really nice(:) Sweet lil story ya got there;)
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
cool fic!
Landwing chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Oh, I liked that! Not the claustrophobia session so much, but what followed helped with that.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Your description of Sam trapped - no idea whether he was standing or lying down - it kept us wondering too.

I love how Sam decided that 'he was still in charge, not the enclosed space' and tried to fight his way out.

One of my favorite thoughts from Sam was after he was pulled out by Dean and held.

'Closed in, just as he had been before, but this wasn't restrictive. This was safety.'

And than Dean's line to Sam later “I don't want you trailing behind me,” Dean said, and his arm was back around Sam. “I've kinda gotten used to you hunting beside me.”

Enjoyed your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
AJ Wesley chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Oh, this is a gem! You hit so many of my buttons in this piece, I just love it! Sam in jeopardy, Dean to the rescue. It was wonderfully suspenseful and angsty, and you topped it off with some lovely comfort. Thank so much for sharing!

AJ
laynee chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
This was really good. I'd love to see it be a two-shot or a longer story. I really want to know what happens next (and if you don't add more, that's okay too) I just saw it as being able to be continued...and you know how well the words 'to be continued...' draw attention. :)

anyway, really great story, as usual. thanks.

-laynee
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Oh! Being buried alive! That's such a scary thought! Great little oneshot. I loved every minute of it! Especially the "peanuts and whiskey". :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
OH mercy, I can't even begin to fathom how Sammy felt knowing he was buried-just gives me the chills even thinking about it!
shelby02 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
This was a great story. I loved Dean reassuring Sam and how his presence makes him feel safe immediately. Thanks for the awesome h/c, I am missing it this season on the show!
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
This was so great! I love your angsty little brother moments. And it had limp! Sammy, too. My fave. Thanks!
Rat chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
That was perfect! I've been hoping to see something like this soon, and this hit the spot exactly. Great tension and suspense, you really had my stomach doing flips.
charming2drew chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Excellent!
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Aw cute :) all your fics make me all warm a fuzzy
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »