Reviews for Closed In
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Wow! What a stunning, mind-blowing and incredibly suspenseful story! Your descripion of Sammy being locked in were magnificent and evoked in me the feeling of terror, so your writing was absolutely spot-on.

I loved Dean coming to the rescue, even if Sammy managed to get part of it done himself. The argument between them was very convincing, there is little that riles Sammy up as much as Dean bossing him around. They obviously both have issues with their father; not that I ever doubted that fact.

To read that they found common ground at the end, Dean accepting Sam's desire, even need to be treated as an equal really shone.

Excellent work!
Von chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Adorabully-wully! *huggles fic*

:D
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Nice one. Sam getting caught and buried by a monster because of an argument with Dean. Very understandable how he feels that he just couldn't deal with Dean treating like his dad. But now, when he is in a tight space and doesn't even know up or down, he realizes, he rather follow Dean than be without him. And Dean, awesome big brother comes to the rescue and tells him, he wants him to be on his side and not behind him. Pretty awesome. Hugs, Vonnie
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Great story, loved the detail. Awesome read.
TraSan chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
A friend of mine pointed out that for such a big guy like Sam, someone who often can't find quite enough space, tight places would have to be something he didn't like.

So, not only because of the lack of control, the sensory depravation, but also because of the feeling of being trapped - Sam's reactions are spot on here.

I loved this. Awesome!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
You do such delicious comfort! I love Dean's litany to Sam after he pulls him out and the way he massages feeling back into Sam's hands. Lovely!
charis-kalos chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Aw, hurt!Sam and protective!Dean. Love, love, love, love, love, LOVE this combination and how you write it. Your Dean is such a fabulous Big Brother, and I just want to snuggle your Sammy and keep him safe. Always brightens my day.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
This was cool. Love the Sam angst and the brother moment. Always makes for an awesome read.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3