Reviews for Spirits' Journey
OurLadyTuesday chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
... I am speechless. I love how you've captured the utterly bizarre and intricate concept of fate. Your OC is a remarkably fresh perspective, and your knowledge of Japanese culture takes the story to a whole new, very real, level. I also love how this story is so different from many of the tried story lines that seem to befall this fandom. Chihiro and Haku's relationship is executed perfectly-they have never changed, always believing in each other and loving each other fully, without pause or fail. This is beautiful; tears are still in my eyes while I'm writing this review. Thank you for creating and sharing this utterly lovely piece.
liltinglullaby chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Wow. Reading that was an experience in itself.

I loved the detail and elaboration which gave me a clear view of the setting. I also loved the pace, which helped set the mood.

This was interesting, and certainly made me think. It's a nice reflective, bittersweet piece and I enjoyed it. :)
illereyn chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This made me both cry and smile. I"m so glad that Chihiro and Haku - both Hakus - are together in the spirit world.
Perpetually High chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Hello, just found your fic. This is absolutely beautiful. I'm impressed with how you handled your OC and how you were able to let the story happen from the perspective of someone clueless about the spirit world.

You have a talent.
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
That was really good. All of the little tragedies really made my heart ache, especially the fates of Chihiro's parents. What's wonderful is your completely unassuming style that let's the facts of the story speak for themselves and create the proper atmosphere and elicit the right emotion from the reader.
Jessicazor chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
This seriously made my day. Ah! I can't stop crying. I guess I wasn't sure where this was going at first, but it was a pleasant surprise.

JLuna
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Nice storyline. Unique OC POV.
Aishuu chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I've recced this fic at rec_a_day at livejournal. Lovely, lovely work.
Cyklos chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Holy tearjerker batman!

This is the best spirited away fanfiction I've read. Slowpaced and bittersweet. Nicely done
Angelicatt chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
She loved him forever and he as well. It is a wonderful tale
s. du jour chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
just to let you know, I didn't read all of this, just the last half or so, but I liked it. I really, really liked it. Good work.
Ravyn chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This is one of the best I've ever read! Please continue it, pretty please with sugar on top!
Sasayaki chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
very well thought out and written, it was truly a pleasure to read
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Great Story
calitana chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
what can i say but that i like it. i would never have thought of somthing like this.