Reviews for A Friend in Heaven
csp4 chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
"Wait until you have to go to the bathroom" - that hit me as kind of funny! Immediately I had to go to the bathroom::))
littlestar300 chapter 25 . 5/12/2010
Just wanted to say that I enjoyed your story.

It is really different from other things I have read and is the first fic I know of to look at this part of Edwards life.

I liked that it wasn't overly romantic. It was almost a coming of age story with a dark twist.

Thanks for writing, I will definatly look at your other stories in the future.
Graymoon74 chapter 25 . 4/27/2010
Omg... I am crying now. This was so beautiful. Love that Sammie got to speak to him one last time. I found it so hard when she was dying. Broke my heart in places I didn't even know were breakable. You write beautifully! Can't wait for more of your work.
Graymoon74 chapter 17 . 4/27/2010
This is so sad. Poor girl. I do hope they go home and she becomes one of them. She can't die of cancer
Graymoon74 chapter 11 . 4/26/2010
Bracing myself!
Graymoon74 chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
Um... Bella is gonna get it. I have a wonderful feeling about this. Loving it. Damn u! I have work in the morning! Lol
Graymoon74 chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
Oh lord... I can feel it. Nicely set up. I'm jealous of Samantha.
Graymoon74 chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Ah... Love it. Saving girls from the sex trade! Nice...and yet. I trust u to get Edward naked. Lol
Graymoon74 chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Naughty Edward. Can't wait to see what he will do.
Graymoon74 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
U are so gifted. I feel like such a whore when I read your smut. Thank you for having a well rounded dirty mind! ;)
keyecullen chapter 25 . 4/19/2010
Loved this story. So different and unique. Truly enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it! It was really sad that Sammi had to die. She believed in Edward and he met or surpassed her expectations thankfully. I would like to think that Sammi is Edward's guardian angel.

Great story!

keyecullen chapter 15 . 4/19/2010
Well, I started off just to read a chapter or two to see if I liked this story and if I wanted to read more. Suddenly, I looked up and I am on chapter 15! Obviously I like the story and thought I better review. I normally do a better job than this but I just kept hitting that little button to the next chapter to see what happens next. Goofy, I know.

But I am enjoying the story! Sammi is an interesting character for sure. I love the way you are writing Edward's character!

EmoryB123 chapter 25 . 3/12/2010
Wow. That was an amazing story. I am really happy about the ending! Thanks.
EmoryB123 chapter 21 . 3/12/2010
I didn't expect all that violence! You still have some tricks up your sleeve, I see.
shaqbarcalis chapter 25 . 2/28/2010
that was a gorgeous story I can't tell you how much I loved it!AWESOME! Brilliant!
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »