Reviews for A Friend in Heaven
dbpbatm chapter 25 . 12/28/2013
Lovely. I don't the the Edward at the end of this is anything like the Edward at the start of Twilight though.
Nethead97 chapter 25 . 12/3/2013
This story was not at all what I expected. It made me laugh and made me cry. It gave me a feeling of peace that he did share the experience of his first love with Bella in the end. It was heartbreaking and wonderful at the same time. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story.

'Net
12121212 chapter 25 . 10/25/2013
I cried. Of corse.
I cry from all of your storys.
Lady Eruanna of Mirkwood chapter 25 . 8/22/2013
Oh my God. I loved this so much, I couldn't stop reading. I cried when Sammi died. She reminded me of my friend who also was taken because of cancer. Carin. I love your work, and I will be looking forward to all of your other stories.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
Great story! Made me stay up way past my bedtime, made me cry.
Bevey99 chapter 24 . 7/24/2013
So freaking sad, in a good way. But we all know you have a way with words.
Bevey99 chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
Heartbreaking and lovely.
Bevey99 chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Not so funny.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Huh?!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 25 . 7/23/2013
This story was amazing! I loved every minute of reading it.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 25 . 7/12/2013
God, u make me cry everytime, but I love it! Thank u for another great story!
hasmik12 chapter 25 . 4/6/2013
Oh in the end it was so lovely i leathery felt the lump in my trough and tears in my eyes that didn't fall so beautiful yet so fragile
longlivetonight chapter 24 . 4/3/2013
Today I finished reading this story. Before I had left it midway but something made me come back. This has made a big impression on me. You are an amazing writer. You made me think about things I never would have. I would just say thank you. You have a gift and you are using it well. I love you.
kneon chapter 25 . 3/26/2013
Another great fiction. You know just how to grab your reader & poor so much emotion in your characters. I have only ever read a fanfic story 2x and that was The Red Line & I cried both times. This story did the same. Thank you for sharing.
jasminwilson12 chapter 25 . 3/6/2013
OMG! I have never done this ever when reading a book or watching a movie unless it was like this story true to the heart about how the nicest people really are almost angles and the worst things happen to them and i really tends to make us sad. But like many others Sammie was very strong and even at times joked of death she knew she would be at piece! I would like to thank you for writing a story that really hit home and how no matter what "passes" may come you way its not best to always take the easy way out ! you are an amazing writer and my god when i was reading this story towards the end i started crying and didn't stop until the last word ! THANKS FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY AND EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS!
324 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »