Reviews for A Friend in Heaven
Not so funny.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Huh?!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 25 . 7/23/2013
This story was amazing! I loved every minute of reading it.
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 25 . 7/12/2013
God, u make me cry everytime, but I love it! Thank u for another great story!
hasmik12 chapter 25 . 4/6/2013
Oh in the end it was so lovely i leathery felt the lump in my trough and tears in my eyes that didn't fall so beautiful yet so fragile
longlivetonight chapter 24 . 4/3/2013
Today I finished reading this story. Before I had left it midway but something made me come back. This has made a big impression on me. You are an amazing writer. You made me think about things I never would have. I would just say thank you. You have a gift and you are using it well. I love you.
kneon chapter 25 . 3/26/2013
Another great fiction. You know just how to grab your reader & poor so much emotion in your characters. I have only ever read a fanfic story 2x and that was The Red Line & I cried both times. This story did the same. Thank you for sharing.
jasminwilson12 chapter 25 . 3/6/2013
OMG! I have never done this ever when reading a book or watching a movie unless it was like this story true to the heart about how the nicest people really are almost angles and the worst things happen to them and i really tends to make us sad. But like many others Sammie was very strong and even at times joked of death she knew she would be at piece! I would like to thank you for writing a story that really hit home and how no matter what "passes" may come you way its not best to always take the easy way out ! you are an amazing writer and my god when i was reading this story towards the end i started crying and didn't stop until the last word ! THANKS FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL STORY AND EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS!
msarkie chapter 25 . 10/28/2012
Oh my gawd, you have managed to slay me again. I've sat up until 1:00am finishing this and now I'm bawling like a baby. What a beautiful story!
Angiebabydoda chapter 25 . 9/15/2012
I love this story! I wish I could have read Edwar's thoughts as he realized for the first time that Bell could be his"one".
Darkward Darling chapter 25 . 6/20/2012
All right, so my chest is clenched and my throat tight and I'm fighting off the urge to sob right now. This story hit me hard. Well done!
Miss Mlyn chapter 25 . 6/2/2012
oh god!This was beautiful story I ever read!

Well done!
Toni Masen chapter 25 . 5/12/2012
Heck, that made me well up big time, then all of a sudden Bella is there, you surprise me every time, well done.
Isamuso chapter 25 . 4/17/2012
Just revisited this for the second time and loved it completely. I can't understand why it doesn't have 2,000 reviews! It is an absolute gem of a story and this Edward gives us as much to love as Stephanie's Edward. xx
318 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »