Reviews for A Friend in Heaven
OPOSOJOJ chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
The feeding part was precious!
Spudzmom chapter 25 . 8/20/2011
Loved it!
Spudzmom chapter 17 . 8/20/2011
Your story has captivated me. It's so sad and wonderful so far. You are very talented.
I.Am.Alice.CullenXD chapter 25 . 8/20/2011
I almost stopped reading this when I realized it was an Edward/OC story, but I am so glad I didn't! It was absolutely incredible! I was crying by the end, which I have never done on this website before, and I love any book or story that can make me do that. :)
Tia Bella chapter 25 . 8/19/2011
What a wonderful, unique underappreciated story this is. I think a lot of people would be put off with it being an Edward/OC story and think it would be better with Bella in it, but I would disagree, it's perfect the way it is. You even had me in tears by the end, and that has not happened for a long time. A beautiful and unique story that I am glad I stumbled upon. Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us.
Stargazer1364 chapter 25 . 7/16/2011
WinndSinger, you know a story is truly awesome when you smile at the end while crying. I don't know if a story could ever top this one in emotions. I cried so much when she died, but then I smiled because she got to dance with the wind. D I love it!
Lenerol chapter 25 . 7/1/2011
I just finished this story. I admit it is really beautiful. Like everything you write.

Thank you for allowing us to read it.

See you soon

I add the original text to make myself better understood

Je viens juste de terminer cette histoire. J'avoue qu'elle est vraiment magnifique. Comme tout ce que tu écris.

Merci de nous avoir permis de la lire.

A tout bientôt
magmom2 chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
What makes you think we don't have the brains to go to the next chapter?
Cosmaa chapter 25 . 6/17/2011
Oh my god, you just made me cry! And I almost never cry over a story. But yours was so very amazing - exiting, dark, sweet and so well written. Thank you very much for letting us readers enjoy this little piece of art!
Siouxkey chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
I love this chapter. It holds all the joy of riding a great roller coaster. The build up was exciting and watching both tease & test themselves was soo much fun. The best part is that you didn't have a jerky end (like too many roller coaster tend to) Your ending carried from their intense high to a smooth stop that brought them to an intimate smile. Love it, love it, love it.
MCRshortstackedme chapter 25 . 5/8/2011
your a bitch lol this story is amazing! and i swear i've never cried so hard in the last 3 chapters! this was amazing I loved it! i wish there was more! Sammi's parents were going broke to let Sammi travel i seriously thought Edward was goin to give them helping money lol I was a littleconfused about Felix... it said he had red eyes but edward would have had gold by that time... and is Sammi's brother felix the volturie felix or just a couincidence? (sp).

absaloutly loved it!

MCRshortstackedme chapter 24 . 5/8/2011
jesus christ and i thought the last chaapter had me crying this one was so sad i cried from start to finish! my top is so wet from the tears lol

MCRshortstackedme chapter 23 . 5/8/2011
my god i never knew i was sooo attatched to this story until i started crying lol

as much as i love bella i would so much prefer that he get sammi, i mean bell ais like 20 years awa or so and sammi rules!

MCRshortstackedme chapter 22 . 5/8/2011
mmm bubbly bath .

loved it! my god can't wait to see what happens!

MCRshortstackedme chapter 21 . 5/8/2011
what i want to know is why this guy thought it would be okay to do this to a 16 year old girl who to make it worse had cancer!

and why he did it?

loved the chapter i'm kind of glad and sad he didn't kill her, i see both sammi's and edward's side of this .

312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »