Reviews for A Friend in Heaven
Siouxkey chapter 12 . 6/7/2011
I love this chapter. It holds all the joy of riding a great roller coaster. The build up was exciting and watching both tease & test themselves was soo much fun. The best part is that you didn't have a jerky end (like too many roller coaster tend to) Your ending carried from their intense high to a smooth stop that brought them to an intimate smile. Love it, love it, love it.
MCRshortstackedme chapter 25 . 5/8/2011
your a bitch lol this story is amazing! and i swear i've never cried so hard in the last 3 chapters! this was amazing I loved it! i wish there was more! Sammi's parents were going broke to let Sammi travel i seriously thought Edward was goin to give them helping money lol I was a littleconfused about Felix... it said he had red eyes but edward would have had gold by that time... and is Sammi's brother felix the volturie felix or just a couincidence? (sp).

absaloutly loved it!

MCRshortstackedme chapter 24 . 5/8/2011
jesus christ and i thought the last chaapter had me crying this one was so sad i cried from start to finish! my top is so wet from the tears lol

MCRshortstackedme chapter 23 . 5/8/2011
my god i never knew i was sooo attatched to this story until i started crying lol

as much as i love bella i would so much prefer that he get sammi, i mean bell ais like 20 years awa or so and sammi rules!

MCRshortstackedme chapter 22 . 5/8/2011
mmm bubbly bath .

loved it! my god can't wait to see what happens!

MCRshortstackedme chapter 21 . 5/8/2011
what i want to know is why this guy thought it would be okay to do this to a 16 year old girl who to make it worse had cancer!

and why he did it?

loved the chapter i'm kind of glad and sad he didn't kill her, i see both sammi's and edward's side of this .

MCRshortstackedme chapter 20 . 5/8/2011
got that right he is sleazy!

omg strongward is coming back XD

MCRshortstackedme chapter 19 . 5/8/2011
dude you would think because they screwed up he could watch for free huh?

hmmm weak edward sounds weird... i would understand if he was a little weak or weak for a vampire but not human weak... after all he is a vampire lol still loved it though!

MCRshortstackedme chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
oooh he can drink my blood anyday!

my gosh i sorta had a feeling that was gonna happen lol

MCRshortstackedme chapter 17 . 5/8/2011
naww what a sad but eye opening chapter!

MY GOD I WOULD HAVE SAID STRAIGHT AWAY!

XD

MCRshortstackedme chapter 16 . 5/6/2011
omg what a cute date!

i wonder what song it is...

MCRshortstackedme chapter 15 . 5/6/2011
OMG that was so hot and omg so funny about the shower XD

MCRshortstackedme chapter 14 . 5/6/2011
i could listen to him sing to me anyday XD

MCRshortstackedme chapter 13 . 5/6/2011
i'm going to pop an eye out this amazing!

MCRshortstackedme chapter 12 . 5/6/2011
OMG so hot I loved it CAN'T wait for more!

one more chap an I'm off to bed!

318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »