Reviews for Hardships
This Edward is so fake. Every 10yr olds dream guy. Smh
A is for Angel chapter 12 . 9/6/2009
very very awesome:)
hazelstar721 chapter 12 . 9/5/2009
That was a really great chapter and I'm so happy that James was caught. Bella was so sweet with her hormones. Can't wait to see what happens next.
cheryl1972 chapter 12 . 9/4/2009
This chapter was great... Thanks for using my idea... I'm glad that James is in jail. Nw maybe Edward and Bella can get on with their life, unless the baby is not Edwards... please let it be his...)
bellamelodia chapter 12 . 9/3/2009
YAY! JAMES GOT WAT HE DESERVED! (not et to the fullest extent, tho) THANK U SO MUC FOR HAVING HIM FINALLY ARRESTED!
nougat81 chapter 12 . 9/3/2009
I hope that jerk pays - for a long time... He must really be an idiot for raping her and then bragging about it...

Cant wait to see what Jacobs role will be in this story - if hes going to stay that is..

Keep it up :)
Flora73 chapter 12 . 9/3/2009
I love it,you write with

so much .

Yeah i hope James must go

for long time in Jail.:)
hazelstar721 chapter 11 . 8/23/2009
That was so good. I really did not expect James to be the one in the office. Very good cliff hanger there keeping us all wondering. I agree with the guys he needs to go down. Loved the chapter was really great and look forward to seeing what happens with them all and the baby.

Have a wonderful vacation, I am on one myself.
A is for Angel chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
amazing love it:)
xosummerxo chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
WOW this was a sad chapter, atleast Bella knows who "hurt her" I wonder if James will figure out he may be the father? Please continue
cheryl1972 chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
This story is so cute... please keep going. I want to know who is the Daddy... Maybe James could get drunk and start bragging about how he raped Bella to someone that knows Charlie... I hope the baby is a girl and is really(DNA) Edwards... James needs to get his...
Marianka chapter 11 . 8/22/2009

long it sad,sweet

and so good.I love it.:)
nougat81 chapter 11 . 8/21/2009
YAY - I guessed it :)

I always hate it when Tanya it brought in the story to seduce Edward.. I had a feeling the bad guy would turn out to be James...

Cant wait to see what dear old daddy will do to the man who raped his baby girl - (picturing Billy Burke with the gun in Twilight... tough daddy)

Hope you have a nice holiday - Im not jealous at all, you just go on to Hawaii while Ill be stuck here in Denmark..

Nope - not jealous at all ;)
thadley chapter 10 . 8/19/2009
I love what you're doing with this pls. update soon. I can't wait to read the rest.
nougat81 chapter 10 . 8/18/2009
Oh dear Lord - is it the rapist in the office?

Im hoping its not Tanya ;)

Anyways - update soon ;)