Reviews for Realization Letter
amazing!
apbarium chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
OH! That's so cute!
hawkstar2 chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
that was a really good fic. but now i'm wondering what happens to the flock afterwards! AHH!
Xtraxtrawberry chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
OMG! That is THE BEST fanfiction i've ever read! it nearly made me cry! it take a lot to make me cry in a movie or a book!

Keep writing! ur GREAT!

LOL Xtraxtrawberry
Fangrules chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
deep breath, ok. aw who am i kidding, i'm crying! it's soo sad but so sweet and lovely and great... really it's good!
Poisonrose22.5 chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
OH. MY. GOD. I'm crying as i write this, whioch is why it probably as some mistakes. this is amazing. i guess it didn't help that I was listening to Bring Me To Life (Evanescence) when I read it, but this was so good. I love it. Damn. I can't stop crying.
AlmostAGoodGirl chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
I really love this story, love it to pieces, but it's so sad at the endning, how Fang can't hear. :'( But the rest of it was so sweet I had to add it to my favorites.
greyskys chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
Sweet.
TwiPotterRideGirl chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
Oh, I loved that! It wasn't boring at all. It was really sad and sweet. I like your style of writing- in present tense. I almost wish the story wasn't over!

TwiPotterRideGirl
BadAtPuppyDogEyes chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
You know, I think I wrote a Fax oneshot where Max noted that Fang tasted like grape! Coincidence hey?

And what are you talking about! It's not worse than the first chapter! I like how you noted each of his expressions and why.

I also like the way you ended it on a slightly open note by saying it was the last thing he heard in a long time, implying he hears again.

Yep, keep up the good work!
Ninja.Melting.Hydrogen chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
i think this is awesome especially the parts from all the flock. fang better not be die!
1LovesLatin3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
ok thats sad...
Hyper Puck chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
It was sweet...
Orangeduck23 chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
PLEASE MAKE FANG HEAR AGAIN! I ALMOST CRYED! PLEASE UPDATE SOON. LIKE TOMORROW! PLEASE DON'T MAKE HIM DEAF FOR FOREVER!
FantasyFan5 chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
I really liked that, actually. It was different, and a nice change from the crappy stories out there.

Job well done!