Reviews for Coming Home
RavenAira chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
VERY nice. Honest Cloud and daring Tifa:) They just make the best couple...i'd just love to read what happens once the sun's up:):) Getting giddy just thinking about it;)
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Awww kawaii! Good story
Irish-Brigid chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I'm liking your stories, even if the idea of first-person-perspective with Cloud seems a bit OOC. (I dunno, maybe it's because he doesn't talk much? I have a hard time imagining him narrating a story.)

This one is, as you said, pure fluff, but it's a nice change of pace from the depressing Cloud-abandons-his-family-again fics I've been running into.
ayannaaki chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwww :D So cute! If only this were Canon XD x
snik chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
nice fluff!
Rose Crowess chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Adorable! I really like that you made them more friends than hesitant almost-lovers since it's only a few months after AC, it felt more realistic to me, and it was really sweet )
ObsessiveCompulsiveValkyrie chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Aww... Fluffy! Cloud's such a romantic if he can free his tongue from its tangles. I guess miracles can happen if he's tired enough. That was sweet; suggestive, yet still innocent. Perfect in my mind. Well done!

-Valk
mom calling chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
And THIS is what we love to read! Well crafted fluff is ALWAYS nice. I get cranky if I don't get enough! Feed your Muse and keep the good stuff coming-I can even handle SOME angst if there's enough fluff to reassure me that "everything's going to be all right"... melting as we speak, mc
Seelenspiel chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
aw so sweet. ) would be interesting to read a sequel where denzel and marlene find them ;)
Rorudesu-chan chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
awesome story! it was really sweet and cute! :) loved it!
Rikkautro Efaltia chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Ommah gosh!

So sweet!

Well, actually I've read this story before, but that time I haven't got any FanFiction account and I don't know if I can give reviews without having account first.

Sorry then, for the late reviews.

I love this fluff...

Owh.. I wish I can be Tifa...

I love hugs~ 0 Who~~!
Expressive Dissonance chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
*dies at the fluff* so cute!
GloriousNightmare chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
This is totally sweet. Great job! :D
yikonator chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
The awkwardness was adorable!
Jho chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I was half expecting Cloud to just fall asleep and a lot of teasing in the morning, nice story lol