Reviews for Charmed, I'm Sure
lavendercookie chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
luuuurv this!
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
aww..how cute.. XD although I found there were a few words misspelled, great job! .
Tsuki Yuiko chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
KYAA KAIRY! _ I love this so much! I LOVE this pairing, its cute and irresistible lol. I adore how Mary could see through him and how Kai blushed around Mary! Aww! I love how you wrote them and your writing style is great. Lol lets go steal Kai xD Great job!
Seruh.x chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Naw .

So very cute!

Yay for Kairy!

Kai Mary are my fave characters but i hadnt really thought of them together

Ah and now that i have I lovee it

Hehe great story

x
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
that was so cute!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Aw. This is just awesome. I love Kairy, too, and seeing Mary and Kai with their dynamics so well played out is genius. I see Mary as having a little card up her sleeve every once in a while, myself, so I don't think you made ehr OOC at all! I found her endearing, actually. Not that I'm biased or anything. -shifty eyes-

Anyway! Great work. Loved it. :D
Calypso Tea chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Wow, this was adorable! I loved Kai and Mary's characterization; you really nailed their subtle habits and mannerisms. And (being a quiet girl myself) that last line was just icing on the cake. Awesome! _
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Awws.

I love this pairing. x3
Shippostail chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
You know what? This pairing is full of awesome.
Eve Pomme chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
... That was THE cutest thing I've read so far, sugarapplesweet! YOU ROCK MY SOCKS!
DoubleKK chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Adorable. :) It seems everytime I go to the HM page that there are at leat five stories by you on the first page... Jesus. Where do you find the time? I think this is the first story of yours I have read, and it was pretty darn good. XD I personally find Kairy unusual but still highly cute. I tried my hand at it, and it seemed all right, but this was better I think. My stories mostly rely on pure fluff, while this one seems to have a bit more depth to it. Outdone once again. XD It wasn't perfect though, I must admit; I found Kai voicing his own insecurities bluntly in his head a little odd at times, such as,

'I felt myself relax a little to hear it. Although I masked it well enough, I usually liked to put up a good show in front of girls. My reasoning was simple; they made me nervous. Women may consider me to be charming, but it's just a thin wall I've carefully built around myself over time. I'd admit it to it, too, if people had questioned me on it before. However, the thing was that no one bothered to ask while they simply assumed what was the truth.'

I know you led into it well, but I still found it a little..I don't know... weird to read. My apologies for not giving a better description. And as you mentioned before, Mary was slighty out of character, but it still worked for the story.

I'll keep an eye out for more of your stories! (I know you write for other games, but the only ones I tend to read are ones from Mineral Town, so I'll make sure to check out any of those from you.)

KK
Thoughtless7 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
WAAII, SOO CUUTE! X3 *squeals* I've always found Kairy cute, and you definitely did it WONDERFUL justice- it was cute, and sweet, and adorable, and I too love the idea of Kai being shy underneath that act! X3 Bwahaha, and that last sentence, so true! X33 Great job!
Forbidden Blue Rose chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
YES KAIRY! *huge Kairy fan*

*headslam*

sigh...I'm loving your work everyday sugar...everyday...

(I can call you that right? Cause I'm to lazy to write it all out.)

This story is so cute. Heck Kairy is cute. So it's EXTRA cute.

Love how Mary makes him blush and get nervous. Mwahaha! Lol

sigh...Kai you are such a bicycle. Ending up with everyone in the HM fandom.

Lol A SHINY PURPLE BICYCLE! xD