Reviews for Finished for Good
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Haha I liked this part:

"What's to understand?" Inuyasha stomped, "I think being un-kill-able for eleven years was pretty nice for a villain like you."

Man, that series went on for such a long time. I used to love Inuyasha, but then I lost track of it because of how long it got. Kinda like what's happening with Naruto. -sigh- Oh well, I'll go back and finish it someday. Anyways, very creative and hilarious work! I like it :)
DeadInfinity chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
"The webcomic Something Positive is sometimes credited with coining the phrase, making it the Trope Namer, but it's way older than that. It is referenced in the Tomb Of Horrors in 1975 long before the comic was ever dreamt up." , "Rocks Fall Everyone Dies"
Dragon's Lover1 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
You have a nasty habit of using the word "of" when you need to use the word "have." Shouldn't -have-, wouldn't -have-, can't -have-, to list a few examples. It's a mistake I see everywhere though.

Normally drabbles are 100 words, but I'm not about to pick apart a nutty fanfic for that. Just for future reference.

I like those little end notes corresponding to various points. They're like little author's thoughts or punch lines you wouldn't normally think of. Also, now I know exactly how long Inuyasha the Manga lasted. -thumbsup-
Mysterious Lady Luna chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
That was hilarious! Honestly, great job. I can't wait to find out what you come up with next!

-Luna K.
harvestfan chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Two errors that I could find. One was "Sesshoumaru attempted to cross his arms, but couldn't because of a lack of an s."

The other was saying "dieing" instead of "dying."

I have no idea where that quote comes from. But I thought that was funny. I'd be mad if that would've been how it ended. The real ending was good. But way too easy to figure out the wish.

Aw... only a daydream? Oh well it works.
Strawberry-Ringo chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Poor Naraku it would have never worked out in the end anyway... I don't mind how the manga ended except I wanted a kiss lol Nice dream of Miss. Takahashi-sama's!

Silent Scribe chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Ha, ha :D Liked it. Naraku's character was well played from comically enraged egoist to his more usual silky-tongued, dangerous megalomaniac. (Note, the little variation between the two.)

Thanks for the laugh! ;)