Reviews for Occupational Hazard
Lishishi chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
That story is really good.
Loved the thoughts of Jace about his siblings as well as I like it, when I can read something about their familiar relationship and their dynamics.
Thank you for this.
mommysladybug chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Oh, by the angel... Am I the only one who adores sleeping Alec?! Ahh xD Way too cute :)
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This story is wonderful. It made me smile.
I rwally liked how you kept them in character.
ultrasparkysparkyboom chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I absolutely love your stories, the writing is flawless, the flow is natural, and the descriptions are so wonderfully done! I also loved the Izzy/Alec/Jace sibling relationship they have, because even though it's kind of messed up, they're much happier that way. Seriously, I love you so much for writing this! Whoo, you! You deserve a medal!
TheLittleRoguex chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Loved this fic, the relationship between Jace, Alec and Isabelle is one of my favourite things about the entire Mortal Instruments series and you really did them justice here.
ialwaysneedyourstrength chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is adorable :) please tell me that red head was Clary? Haha
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This. Was. HILARIOUS
Depthsofthemind chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
You have no idea how much I love this story.
PlanetOfLove chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I wish there was a way I could give you all of the things for your stories. Unfortunately, I am in no position to pay you or give you any type of publishing deal (and I think paying you would be illegal anyways). So I will reward/thank you in the only way I can: with many praised filled reviews of all of your works that I've read, starting with this one.

First off, before I even began to the story I liked that this wasn't about one of the romantic pairings of this story. As much as I adore Magnus/Alec, I like to read about the family relationships and friendships of the series as well and they're sadly overlooked (in fanfiction and sometimes the series itself).

Now to the actual story. . .

Your descriptions are both wonderful and hilarious I mean " teenager with too much eye makeup who looks like he stuck his face in a tackle box" is pure perfection.

Your characterizations are lovely and perfect. Comparing Isabelle to a lioness, it's just golden.

I loved your putting Jace's thoughts on Alec's strange withdrawal into this. They are best friends/parabatai, of course Jace should notice this and be concerned.

The banter between Isabelle and Jace was hilarious and completely in character of both of them. I imagine a younger Jace (and well Jace now) being both amused and afraid of her.

One of the things that amazes me the most is how you can explain so much with just a sentence, or even just half of one. Like the part of Alec running off when he was thought to be gay by the girls, or the look Isabelle got when Jace was telling the story.

The ending part (and the inclusion of Hodge because he's often forgotten and it makes me so sad) was hilarious and it's just like Alec to go on a hunt while sick just to protect them.

Just, ugh all of the awards.
zozo42 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Jace must have been so freaking confused when Alec started liking him, it must've taken him years to work it out and Alec years to have a semi-normal relationship with him again. That sucks for both of them - Magnus is a god send.
Was that a little reference to Clary I saw in there?
DaughterofGreece chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
"A year ago they would still sleep in the same bed, just because they had the most hilariously ridiculous conversations while half-asleep, and-"

WHOA. STOP. HEADCANON RIGHT THERE.

(I know everything is much more relevant than this, but that sentence makes me fangirl so hard, because Jace/Alec is THE most perfect bromance ever.)
ApatheticEyes chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I love this oneshot! :D It was really cute!
deaththecripple chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Aww. So cute. I actually read this almost two years ago, the winter before cofa came out, and thought it was sweet then, then promptly forgot about fanfiction (I know, I know, but I had actually gotten to the site through an email link to a story, then did some exploring, then forgot what the site was called) anyways, when I came across this again (I followed the author link from one of your stories from chairman meow's point of view, which, by the way, are amazing and funny to read. I figure you've got his characterization down, especially since Cassie never puts that as a point of view in the actual books, but I imagine your imagined personality every bit involving him in the books) and -the point of the matter is- that even after almost two years and an excessive amount of other things read, I still remembered the plot of this one shot. Tis very well written, and simply perfect.
Miki chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Aww poor Alec! He gets more carsick than me. Loved the story, it was very cute and funny. I could totally imagine it happening too! :)
KatieLovesPeterPan chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I've noticed that in pretty much all your TMI stories Alec throws up or mentions previously throwing up... Odd :P
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »