Reviews for Occupational Hazard
Twankie208 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was cute :) I can totally see them using Jace as a human pillow.
shadowdark-kitten chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
How have I not left a review for this? It makes me laugh, so very, very much. I adore your Alec to pieces, so it's lovely to see him from Jace's point of view- I also welcome your Jace and your climbing into his head for this lovely little piece.

Thank you for sharing it!

-dark kitten
sins.jpg chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I loved this, any stories about their family is my favorite. AWESOME WORK!
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Okay this story was super funny! Poor Jace doesn't know that Alec has a crush on him! Great job!
jensonluvsu chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This is so sweet. I love seeing how Jace is reacting to Alec's attitude change. Fabulous story! :)
insomniakitty chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
OH. MY. GOD. I actually laughed out loud throughout this entire thing. LOVED IT!
Litz chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Dear Spun,

I want to make babies with your imagination.

Love,

Cara
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I loved this story and can't wait to see if you have more!
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Old loved it! )
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Hahahaha, loved it. You've got the characters down perfectly and I love your sense of humor! I couldn't stop laughing. I like the banter between Isabelle and Jace and how adorable the three of them are sleeping on the subway and part of this disfunctional family and how in the end it's just a regular evening for them. Great job!
animefangirl55 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Hehe. That was funny. This was really good. I liked it!
anonymous guy chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
darned good, though i think Jace has room for improvement. maybe slightly calmer and less nicee.
Endgame Scribe chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Love it! I like how you decided to look at the beginning of Alec's crush on Jace, and using Jace's point of view instead of Alec's. I love how he's now the family pillow, lol!

I imagine that the subway thing wasn't that bad, though I've been on one maybe one more time than you have, and that was years ago, so I can't be one to talk.

I love that you showed more of Jace and Izzy's relationship as adopted brother and sister, and I love how they probably would have said stuff like that! You've kept the characters wonderfully in character.

I'm jealous. Now I'm going to go get a mutant cold and go on Benadryl and asprin and write Mortal Instruments fan fiction. I love your writing, keep it up!
MorbidMandy chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
zomg awesome story. especially considering I usually don't like pre-book fics like this. but this one was AWESOME!
wheresthefuninit chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This was hilarious, but also incredibly creepy for me considering my old gym teachers name was ...
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »