Reviews for Occupational Hazard
deaththecripple chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Aww. So cute. I actually read this almost two years ago, the winter before cofa came out, and thought it was sweet then, then promptly forgot about fanfiction (I know, I know, but I had actually gotten to the site through an email link to a story, then did some exploring, then forgot what the site was called) anyways, when I came across this again (I followed the author link from one of your stories from chairman meow's point of view, which, by the way, are amazing and funny to read. I figure you've got his characterization down, especially since Cassie never puts that as a point of view in the actual books, but I imagine your imagined personality every bit involving him in the books) and -the point of the matter is- that even after almost two years and an excessive amount of other things read, I still remembered the plot of this one shot. Tis very well written, and simply perfect.
Miki chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Aww poor Alec! He gets more carsick than me. Loved the story, it was very cute and funny. I could totally imagine it happening too! :)
KatieLovesPeterPan chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I've noticed that in pretty much all your TMI stories Alec throws up or mentions previously throwing up... Odd :P
Twankie208 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was cute :) I can totally see them using Jace as a human pillow.
shadowdark-kitten chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
How have I not left a review for this? It makes me laugh, so very, very much. I adore your Alec to pieces, so it's lovely to see him from Jace's point of view- I also welcome your Jace and your climbing into his head for this lovely little piece.

Thank you for sharing it!

-dark kitten
sins.jpg chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I loved this, any stories about their family is my favorite. AWESOME WORK!
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Okay this story was super funny! Poor Jace doesn't know that Alec has a crush on him! Great job!
jensonluvsu chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This is so sweet. I love seeing how Jace is reacting to Alec's attitude change. Fabulous story! :)
insomniakitty chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
OH. MY. GOD. I actually laughed out loud throughout this entire thing. LOVED IT!
Litz chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Dear Spun,

I want to make babies with your imagination.

Love,

Cara
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I loved this story and can't wait to see if you have more!
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Old loved it! )
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Hahahaha, loved it. You've got the characters down perfectly and I love your sense of humor! I couldn't stop laughing. I like the banter between Isabelle and Jace and how adorable the three of them are sleeping on the subway and part of this disfunctional family and how in the end it's just a regular evening for them. Great job!
animefangirl55 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Hehe. That was funny. This was really good. I liked it!
anonymous guy chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
darned good, though i think Jace has room for improvement. maybe slightly calmer and less nicee.
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »