Reviews for A Boy Named Bobby
monzepelmoon chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
Is the new version up? I really liked this and I really want to know what happens next.

Moon-chan
Guest chapter 12 . 8/31/2012
hate you for ending it there name: a boy named arnold
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
This was a good story and I didn't mind how you ended it here, I was praying all along that Bobby was Arnold as I was growing really attached to the character, so that just means your an awesome writer. and now this ending leaves me with my own imagination that she somehow figured out a way to go with him and they stayed in san Lorenzo and lived happily ever after...lol They do in my mind
Bjrit92 chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Oh my goodness, I love this so much! You have me on the edge of my seat! I'm completely captivated by your story! I can't wait to finish it! :D
Bjrit92 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I'm so CONFUSED! But I love it :)
morbid17 chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
aaw sucks you stopped ..i was really enjoying it.
morbid17 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
i dont know why? but i decided to read a hey Arnold fanfiction lol
A.T.M.R chapter 12 . 2/12/2011
i loved the story!
Nonsensicalicity chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
Favourited. :)
angie93 chapter 12 . 7/1/2010
i love this! i would love to see what is next!

but you have some mistakes: like arnold's eyes are green, and phil is his grandpa and Gertie or Pookie his grandma, Gerald but not si much... i know you probably be a bit angry, but i just want you to know for the future ;D
ThisIsTheEndMyFriend chapter 12 . 6/1/2010
Not hating you or anything...

However I knew you didn't put your all in this story as soon as the last few chapters were posted.

it was sloppy and i really think you shouldn't have post them or just posted a chapter that said

(To all my fans I have decided to take down this story in a month (or two) and I'm going to remake this because...)

that would have been better plus we wouldn't know what happens in the end.

I know you can change it etc...well anyway It was a great idea of a story and I know that the new one will be much better.

if you need ideas or help, just message me since I'm good with coming up with new ideas and stuff.

I can't wait to read the remake of this story!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 12 . 5/31/2010
Haha... Helga is coming with him. Good.

Keep the good writing.
Butterfree chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
Haha, I'm half expecting Helga to stand up comically and yell "No way! YOU'RE ARNOLD'S BROTHER!" in the next chapter XD

I think having Helga figure out who Bobby is could've been handled a bit better though. I mean, she was told by 'Arnold' that he had to go away and handle something, and I'd think that Helga would be the type to figure out what it is rather than just sit there with her love problems.

Butterfree chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
'"Don't touch me, little punk!" Harold yelled. Helga covered her mouth as a small gasp left her mouth.

"S-stop it you two! You'll get in trouble if someone comes!" '

Sorry, but I felt I had to point this out since it's kind of out of character for Helga to be worried about something like that.

I'm glad that Harold isn't completely evil in your story, though I can't say the same for Lila at this point. I was thinking of how you were going a bit far with those two but I sort of like the amount of input you put into Harold's view so it's fine on his part.

I love how you're keeping it a secret from not only Helga but the readers too about who Bobby is. To be honest though, I am a bit confused on why Helga sees so much of Arnold in Bobby other than looks. It would've been nice to expand on that a bit more, because other than the part about how he worried for her, I, as a reader, couldn't see it. Of course, only Helga would completely understand but explaining her view on the matter to the point where there doesn't feel like there's a void in the plot is important.

Butterfree chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
Wow, Helga was amazing this chapter.

I'm glad that what she was doing all those years when Arnold was gone isn't just an empty hole. Everything that she did to recover from it, whether deciding to keep living her life or helping his grandparents do so, it was just such a sweet and love-filled thing to do. Not only the physical things she did, but I can also tell that her mind's really mentally prepared as well. She really had done a lot of thinking.

Though, I guess that's where my critism for the chapter comes in. The Helga from this chapter and the first/second don't really correspond that well. While the one from the first two chapters seemed to be in denial and overall dealt with Arnold's leaving in a childish way, the Helga here told a completely different story.