Reviews for You Are Mine
plze right more
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Poor Cadmia! Oh the horror! :(
DawnfireJazz chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Poor Cadmia. But a great story.
shadow12 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
This was really good! You should make more of these. Of all slash related tfa stories this was my fav. And for this story I thank you. Keep up the the great stories!
EHSparkwoman chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
OMP! That's so hot! But poor Cadmia!
Lady Wratt chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
catmiaa
I Am The Meme Queen chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah why don't u write more plzzzzzzzzz7zzzzzzzzzzzz for the sake of my SANITY!

* Explodes*

* ahem* sorry bout that my insanity was early but anyway I enjoyed this story very dark and some what Smexy you did a really good job I hope I see more like these in the future

~Moonie
killer chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
you know, i could see a whole other chapter: What if Cadmia 'amused every decepticons whims' in the rec room? ~wink wink.~
MissMary chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
I got chills reading this..well done.
dixiegurl13 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Whoa. Glad I stopped by to peruse my fav stories from your collection. Didn't know you extended this one, but boy am I glad you did!

That was freakin' hot! I'm shaking from head to toe. Now I need to go take another shower, you've gotten me so hot and bothered! God, you make Starscream sound so sexy! Cadmia gets to have all the fun, dang it! Thanks for the addition; it made my night!
StarSwoop chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
ooohhh, deffo the second version!
Valong chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Abused...

I mean abused ! Im sorry, my english is quite horrible... -.-
Valong chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Hey hey,very nice...I love it ! :D

If, than I only have one point of criticism...Ambusing scenes make me feel (a bit)..."uncomfortable". But its ok (its a story, only a story ;)).

Actually I love sensual, erotically (and mooore ?) storys with Starscream and femmes (and I like TFA Starscream, but I prefer G!/Armada ;)). The problem is...there is far too few of them ! So Im quite happy that I found your story. I really hope you will write some more storys like this in the future. :)

Another thing (and now my little perv is creeping out of the corner of his hideout)...Do you know "Flesh and Blood" (with Rutger Hauer) ? There is a kidnaped princess named Agnes. She gets ambused and raped from the mercenary Martin (Hauer) - but she turns the tables - and then you should see his face...Just priceless ! Haha, THIS should happen to Starscream...:D

Oh, I would love to see his face, know his thoughts AND feelings...;) Im bad (I know - but only sometimes ;))...
DzeniiBee chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
awesome...gotta love starscream
StormRaven333 chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
I was wondering why I was thinking about chocolate sauce at the mention of liquid energon…

You are bad! XD