Reviews for Impossible
Twinkel13 chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
this was.. weird.. really, really weird

the pairing is great, the plot was pretty good but the whole thing, the way you wrote it caugh me off guard 8(

The first chapters were good, but I had a hard time to get the rest.

I can see the poetic about writing the way you did in the last chapters, I've read stuff like that before, I know poetic weird stuff since I've read Triagles by DemiHuman123

this was kinda like that.. just less awesome.

this fic you made was, like I said, good in meany ways, but because your lack of...(something?), because of all the weirdness, it lost a few points from me.

I'm not flaming, I'm just being honest and I hope your future FanFictions will be better as you learn more
wouldsomebody chapter 11 . 8/4/2010
OH MY GOD. THOSE TWINS! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!

Great story. Really well-thought-out.
wouldsomebody chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
1. carry offspring in womb: to carry offspring in the womb, or develop as offspring in the womb

2. develop ideas in mind: to develop in the mind, or allow an idea or plan to develop in the mind

Those are the two definitions of "gestate." Perhaps the word you were looking for was "gesticulating." :)

Anyway, besides that simple mistake, You have an excellent writing style, and I'm already hooked into the story. Normally I'm not a slash fa, even with Superjail. O_O But I like this very much, and I've only read the first chapter. Keep it up!
Esinololly chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
..Wow

Just...

Wow

This is so amazing. Your writing style really captures Jareds thoughts and takes a true likeness of him. Seriously, I feel like I'm in his head which was obviously your goal. The reactions fo everything pull together nicely somehow and..just...DAMN
Gooooone chapter 11 . 3/5/2009
OMG

I loved it

it was strange

just like SuperJail is suppose to be

Of course, I always thought the Twins-

oh wait

I was about to tell you I thought the twins were on the same side as the Warden, but, ahh, I see, from your story, they totally are

LOVED IT
Gooooone chapter 10 . 3/5/2009
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

wtf

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

I just can't believe the Warden said something like "Everyone loves me, right?" RIGHT AFTER JARED JUST

JESUS

/reads
Gooooone chapter 9 . 3/5/2009
ohh, gawd

Was that Really the WArden?

or

just one of the twins?

ahh

oh no

You're making me love Jared, btw ]
Gooooone chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT

AH

What could they be up to?

/reads more

just guessing

Love the story

really well written
Gooooone chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
I'm really starting to like this fic

I can't wait to get to the end.
Melissa E.M chapter 11 . 2/7/2009
... This entire story managed to blow me away so much that I can't find a single adjective to describe exactly what I think of it.

Wonderful job.
JIM TIME chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
Oh man oh man oh man

Dear god, what an AMAZING fanficion.
Spike Daft chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
This was AMAZING. My eyeballs dried out because I was so into this story that I forgot to blink.
Cinnamin-chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This story is way too good. I just started watching Superjail! and I already have fallen in love with the characters thanks to you. (I'm a slash-addict, so it's lucky for me to find a fic like this!) Your writing is wonderful. Please write another story for this pairing!
SadistiKitteh chapter 11 . 12/23/2008
Thank GOD! XD The first Superjail fanfic I read is awesome 8D All your chapters are beautifully written andit literally makes my heart skip reading it! What I love even more is the fact that your using the original Superjail characters, and not totally focusing on any characters you made up! *claps* Great work, and I really can't wait to see more!