Reviews for Playing the Deck
Sunblaster chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
sweeeeeettttt! i liked this one allot! you should make a ryan wolfe one form csi miami! and one for don flack from csi ny! i like your stories cant wait to read more!
nichellemarie chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Maybe you could do a Kagome/JD or Kagome/Turk or Kagome/Dr. Cox pairing. That could be interesting. I have never read a good Scrubs crossover before or one paired with InuYasha.
whit chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
i love your House Kagome pairings also your other tv crossovers with kagome wow
Dark Kit chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I'd love to see this Kagome/Booth chaper fleshed out into a full story. ;)
Kuronueslover17 chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
oh! yea! this was cute! i am so totally votin for that elliot one next! ooh! or maybe a mac or danny(CSI: NY) one? either way, pls update soon, author-sama!
Shiori Mayonaka no Yume chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
LOVED THIS! i love kagome/house fics! _
Bishonen'sFoxyMiko chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
LOL this was sweet I loved it I also have a request It's a VERY rare pairing. I was hoping for Kagome to be paired with Stefan Salvatore from Vampire Diaries (New TV series and Haven't seen the series in a while but I still like it)

Anyways, hope you update soon I can't wait to read more
Kuronueslover17 chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
lol! awesome! been a while since i seen some of these shows. can we request ppl? if so, can i ask for horatio (CSI-Miami), mac (CSI-NY), gibbs (NCIS), elliott- the guy that fights (Lverage), and chase (House). thats all! pls update soon, author-sama!
Steph chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Oh wow.. I love your style of writing. No matter how short it is, I'm always caught up in these little one shots. I'll be looking forward to an update!

I was wondering if you would possibly do a Friends oneshot.

With Joey/Kagome or even Ross/Kagome.

I'd always been wondering what that would be like!

Anyways, keep up the good work!
blueyblonde chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
i love it
Bmangaka chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Lol, I think Nick doesn't know what's hit him!
squeefan chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
This is a fun idea you have! Oh you should do a McGee(NCIS)/Kagome one. They would be so sweet together. Him being so timid and all. Oh and to flaunt a beautiful woman in Denozos face! heh
falyakfire chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
Like it! wish it was a little longer, but i still really like it! Oh, and yes to Elliot/Kagome.
Bishonen'sFoxyMiko chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
LOL, that was so CUTE! I LOVED IT! I can't wait to read more
black rose15839 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Great story, I like how you made this into a cover up of sorts. If only Hodgins knew... Anyway, I have a request Dr. Chase and Kagome pairing from House. Anyway, keep up the good work and please update soon.