Reviews for Shut Up
hey chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
can we make this longer and by we i meanbyou unless you want help if you wanna reply to me pm me Bass Harmonic
Lolblad chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Well good!
flaming rose chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Ahhhhh, I just loved this!
Brazil - British girl chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I don't like yuri and thouse girls creep me out but the shower ;D
Aariya chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Aha, this is so adorable! I found myself laughing on the floor!
Serulia Starlight chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This is glorious! xD
Bored Person chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Oh god... Believe, I am a HUGE fan of yaoi... But just... no. I promised it's not your writing, it's just the pairing... :3 But if it makes you feel better, you kept me entertained! :D

Thank you!
Mlissvisje chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I read this one on dA sometime

At least,I think it was dA,cold have been FF too x]

But this just stays awesome even after reading it a hundred times :']
Melodious Lion chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
LOL, I loved it. XDD So cute. C:
Kitskune Miyake chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I loved this story. It was funny towards the end, and a bit realistic about the emotions. What was a bit unrealistic was the whole 'not noticing Pit in the shower' deal. This is LINK, so shouldn't his senses be a bit sharper?

Anyways, awesome fic. I also like the whole 'Marth finding them;. Poor Marth.
Sachiko V chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Badass!Pit and silly!Link is the cutest! I think you wrote them really well, and I really love the tone of Pit here. He's capable of being hotheaded. Poor Link and Pit at the end Zelda and Peach are such fangirls.
Regii chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Hey, sorry I didn't review as soon as it came up...

But anyway, this was REALLY good. For some reason, when Link spoke about the three reasons, and Marth in the corridor, I just burst out laughing.

Another great fic by you. Well done for your first yaoi, and I'm sure Mids loved it too.

...Wait, AWW, NUTS! Now I gotta do a yuri! If you've done one yaoi, one yuri, then I've done two yaoi... oh no... I gotta do a yuri!

But great fic, Star-san. (Hugs)
ShaSha3498 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Ultra cool. this is the funniest yaoi read so far with LinkXpit thanks! keep updating
The GamerSwordsman chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
(tries to hold in laugher) Okay now that wws really funny and um what else was I going to say?

(thinks for a moment) Oh, yeah I remember now! When I'm done with my current sotry and when Midnight and I are done with our our story do you want to co-write a story with me? (you don't need to answer right now. But I thought I would at lest ask.)

So great job and I can't wait to see what else you come up with later on. (can't hold in laughter and bust out laughing)
Ashurii Shirosaki chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Nice yaoi Star, its really inspiring and i hope Midnight Crystal sage Enjoys this and trust me on this, its rather funny!

Ashurii