Reviews for Concern
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I don't think Mayu was completely in-character here. I believe that she really did concern herself with the personal lives of her students. She saw them as her own children, and if not that, then at least her good friends with whom she could tease or argue like she was one of them. And her students treated her the same way. Regardless, I just loved the ending. "Not trying hard enough..." oooh, Hatori is so smexy :)

Anyways, despite there being a disturbing amount of OOC-ness in here, I do think you brought out Mayu's and Hatori's relationship really well. That's the most important part.
Me chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I really love this. It's so well written, but I do have a question about Mayu and Hatori's age compared to the students. So it's understood that Mayu and Hatori are about ten years older than Mayu's students(I think it says hatori's age in the anime). So since Kyo and Tohru are only 22, wouldn't that make Mayu and Hatori only in their early thirties? Just wondering.
MeatAngel chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
AWESOME!
Shiho Juuri chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
i love ur story. This couple is my favorite i hope you write another one about them... :-)
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Oh, that was cute! I liked that. The last line was especially great _
Lucy The Lightless chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Ahh- This is ironic, considering the HatoMayu fic I wrote. Two different sides of the same coin I guess.
Dragonlover71491 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Naughty Hatori! Love it!
tifa07 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Speechless! This is really well written and great characterization. I think this is one of the best Torixmayu stories posted here in fanfiction. Really love it though I wish and hope that you will write a sequel. I'm hoping to see Mayu happily married and have children :D
kiera-sama chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
i loved this and the ones before it.
SnowWhiteQuill chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
LOVE!

detailed, believable characterization? check!

great language and details? Check!

humorous open ended ending? check!

10/10. eh. 12/10. extra two points because you wrote all these oneshots in a series. I love the way all the stories intertwine like when Kisa asks Mayu for Hiro and then I wondered a few seconds later, oh, is this the point in this in Kisa and Hiro's story when he confesses his love to her? And when Mayu wakes when the moon is there, and I think- hey this is the same time when Kyo/Tohru are err..getting close, and after Rin/Haru reconciled and after Shigure and Akito have overcome their emotional boundaries! haha my head is spinning now. It's all so cute!
notyourpanel chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Oh, my God. *grabs you and hugs* I love you for this, so so cute and Tori-san's diagnosis bit WIN. XD
Rae-me chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Why not post a sequel to this? I just love this so darn much! There isn't enough HatoriXMayu fics in here to satisfy my inner fangirl...

I agree with Ha-san's diagnosis... hehehe...

Keep it up!
Forestwater chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Okay, my last review ("XD") wasn't exactly the most intelligent one, but I've been giving as many well-rounded reviews as I can without being repetitive, and it's getting difficult!

Well, that's okay. I'll continue to review you, even if the reviews aren't very smart.

This pairing actually isn't one I usually think of, because it really isn't mentioned much in the book. However, it's an adorable one, and I love the way you've portrayed them here.
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
-Oh wow, that end moment, that last line? /HOT/.
ShakenMeowMixBag chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Have you ever thought about writing a "series"? You could switch characters every few chapters, I think you would think of something really good. (cough,cough)Like TXK life after being married or something. But seriously, I think you would be really good with that. Whateve's, I like your other stories too!