Reviews for Life Trace
MusicGamer chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Can I just say, this is an interesting story you have here. I don't see many Star Wars/Dead Space crossovers nowadays. I really hope you continue with this.
XDead ShogunX chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I really do hope you continue this, its truly awesome to see this two together. I did notice a few spelling errors here and there, but nothing to ruin it.
B.T. Gunker chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
What a great fanfic. Not just mindless violence or tension as I would expect from a fanfic for a game like Dead Space.

I was only able to read the first chapter, but it was very well-written and I like your characters.

Keep it up!
Chase Ravencroft Tilton chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Wonderful as usual! You know I adore this story and am eargerly awaiting the next chapter! Keep up the amazing work and good luck with finals!

-Chase
TheFlyingHotPocket chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Yet another amazing chapter:

Pros

Character development

Quality cliff-hanger

An update

Cons

- A bit short, but with exams I can't harp on this

- Kinsley felt a bit forced, and stupid. Ethan seems to be more apathetic than I'd like for a hero

Good chapter with a quality ending, can't wait to see who this mysterious character is, and whar he does. A quick question however, will our favorite engineer be making an apperance?
UncloudedDragon chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
This latest chapter retains all of the strengths of the previous but has none of their weaknesses. It is as if it were written by a professional writer. I have scoured the chapter looking for mistakes that scream weak writing, but I have found none. My searching for weaknesses is in no way a shot at your writing skill, but rather, a testament to your strength. This is your best chapter and its' only flaw is the fact that it is to short to fully enjoy, but if you continue writing this story that flaw will surely be eliminated.
ThatGuy chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Keep it UP! A great piece of fiction for an unknown niche. Better writing than most well known storys.
Kolostramin Indincranin chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
For a retelling of a story that's already been told, this is good. I don't usually like xovers but lightsabers are a wonderful weapon to put into this particular storyline.

Now, my other question would be *why* you combined the two, but it's not particularly relevant. I'll be reading if you keep updating.

K. Stramin
UncloudedDragon chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
I am truly impressed with this fic. This is one of the few fics based off of a video game that is well written that I have had the pleasure of reading. You actually manage to fuse two Science Fiction titles together and it actually seems plausible. Now, I have yet to play the Dead Space game, but I do know the basic lore of the Dead Space lore as I have read the comic book mini-series and watched the animated film and you stick very close to it and you keep the basic tension between the Unitoligists and non Unitoligists.

Now for some constructive criticism. You seem to have a problem with your tense. Certain words you use present tense like they are currently happening now when you actually should be using past tense stating that they have already happened. This is a very common issue with even professional writers. I am an English Major and that is one of my biggest faults. Another thing I noticed was some misplaced words. For instance, I believe in chapter 1 you wrote the word held instead of head. Held is spelled correctly so your spell checker would bypass it. A good way to catch this mistake I suggest you read each sentence over starting from the last sentence and working your way to the first sentence. You could do that or get a friend to edit it for you. An extra set of eyes can be very helpful to catch stupid mistakes.

Keep up the good work, and here's hoping that you continue with this story. It has true potential to be great.