Reviews for Captive Audience
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
but she's a MAGICAL GIRL! she conquered time, she housed a jewel of great power that was infused with youki and reiki and she hung out with youkai... the manga said that they were "bound to tomorrow." she couldn't die if she tried seppuku... lolz.

that was really a fantastic little story thing... i remember them bugging me when i not only drank too much tequila shots (and some cinnamon with gold flakes liqueur in between) but got food poisoning and they kept trying to talk to me through the bathroom door. all i can say is, 'better inuyasha than me'.

i could have sworn you had written in the rurouni kenshin fandom... i guess not! if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a new live action movie that will be released next month and it looks to be really great... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that i believe the movie is partially based on.

if you plug in the following codes in the youtube search engine you can see two of the trailers that have been fandubbed in english:
9qL9cVqD3Zs
lc_JmcRxdx8

the manga can be found at
/manga_scans/rurouni_kenshin/

the anime can be found at
/rurouni-kenshin/

i love your inuyasha work that i've read so far. i have your profile bookmarked to read more as time permits.

delighted,
ginny
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
ټ
KyriaHitomi chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
bittersweet
reason vs. rhyme chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Haha. Very nice. You know this story is listed as being in Spanish, though, right? Any particular reason for that?
Anya chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Well...EW
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Felt like you needed to follow contemplative with absurd outragousness delicately laid over slight contemplativeness? As you should! Fun little piece here.
Jasmine Fields chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Wow, it's been awhile since you've written anything, and I have to say that I do believe your writing has really improved greatly since last time I read from you as an author. Your work is witty and comical and well thought out in this chapter (better than the pieces of stuff that I write, most definitely).

I really do think this is a new you emerging...so I wanted to encourage you to keep it up and not feel forced to write anything that just doesn't suit your muse or the style and flow of this one. It fits well and it has a very original essence to it that I like.
t wrecks chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
well you are still funny and parts are not
sashlea chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
lol

that was classic

I still haven't read the end to IY