Reviews for My Stubborn Valentine
Frubafangirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Loved it! You made me go awww
Canzie chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Awwww, that was a cute ending! I didn't even expect for Yuki to say Kyo wins AWWWW X) thank you for this sip of yummy gummy bears (I dun know, I just know this was really cute) and I did say aww, see exhibit everything sentence :D good job!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Oh my gosh you succeeded! This is too cute! I was squealing the whole time! I love this pairing too much and this concept is just ADORABLE!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
AWWWWWWWWW! I guessed what was going to happen about halfway through and it was awesome. The part that really got me was the "kyo always wins" seriously that was debomb.
Chrissy chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
YAY! this has got to be 1 of the best fanfics I have ever read! you did really good and I LOVED the ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Love it love it! You should make a sequel, no lie :)
Poison Pocky chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
SQUEEE! I knew it, I knew it! It was a proposal! Eek!
kitkatkati chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Aaaaaaaaaamazing!:):):):):):):):):)
sssssooooooo cute :3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Okay, you win. I said awwwww.
Zoete9 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
That was sooooooo KAWAII! OMG it definitely made me go "awwww!" And I was laughing a lot too cuz you put some really funny descriptions in there! "Tohru on steroids" I could not STOP when I read that and lol Ayame was hilarious, you portrayed his character PERFECTLY! Yukikyo foreeevveer!
Kameryn chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
There are no words to describe how much I lie this. Like, ASDFHJKL. HWJDBJWLANDHAKDNHXJSMDNNEKSN DHDDJENDJDKJFKELSJUSOQZNSKQL LSJFIHEHKANJEJEJDJSSUEJB. ASDFGHKL. My feels are all over.
Yoruhime-san chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh my god! So much fluff...I think I have diabetes. Their relationship is so wonderful. I couldn't stop squealing when Yuki proposed. Kudos to you.
AmericaxEngland Forever chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! Could you make a sequel where they get married? So cute! :D
AthrunYuy chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Finally! I've found a brilliant YukixKyo story that doesn't make me twitch. It's realistic enough that I was squealing with happiness. thank you x 100000 Loved it.
WinterRaspberry chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
OMG ASDFGHJKL THAT WAS SO ADORABLE I WISH IT DIDN'T END YOU ARE SO TALENTED -fangasm- on a more serious note... that was a really great fanfiction and i loved the characterization and it's flawless .
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »