Reviews for Seasonal Oblivion
Thome chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
lol awesome job. I love the chapters with the little mini-storie thingies. The ones where Marluxia is either regretting or planning to kill Vexen kinda depress me though... Oh well! theyre awesome anyway
Onyxclarinet chapter 11 . 2/11/2011
MANDARINS HHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA hilarious oh marluxia youre so funny
Raksha-DanceWaterDance chapter 17 . 7/26/2010
ummmmmm most of them were pretty good i don't care for the word things but my word would be wow
Kanoe Nanashichi chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Subscribing to this, an just came back from reading your description. No worries for the delays luv, good things are worth the extra wait ;)
Kanoe Nanashichi chapter 12 . 2/9/2010
I probably haven't mentioned that I love the way you end your fics. Just a short but powerful sentence, but there's a lot of impact in them still. And yay, more muses :D I love grinding away my time playing away with the thought leads that you write out.
Kanoe Nanashichi chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
Sappy lines from Vexen, I saw the sarcasm coming but oh god, still, priceless xD Much appreciated, so many lol points that I'm starting to lose stature and good grammar here xD
Kanoe Nanashichi chapter 10 . 2/9/2010
Sorry luv, I'm not blessed with an extensive vocabulary, so the drabbles (which I suppose you've already done and finished) will have to go on without any input from this one humble fan xD However, I loved the fic, muses of thought yet again, much love, and a twinge of angst, very nice touch. Wonderful piece of writing.
Kanoe Nanashichi chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
... Interesting, in a humorous way, but nonetheless amusing to read and highly enjoyable. Great work ;)
Kanoe Nanashichi chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
I just mentioned in the review for the last chapter that I love muses of thought, and boom xD I have my wish granted. And what's this? Angst around the corner? Come to me my sweet...
Kanoe Nanashichi chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
;_; made me cry. I tend to like deep muses of thought like this, so, this was a great piece of work for me to read, really looking forward to reading the next chapter ;) (which i will move on to right away xD)
Taiha chapter 17 . 11/9/2009
Oh god, I'm so sorry it took me so long to review!

Firsties, as per usual, characterization and imagery are absolutely intoxicating in how well they are executed and utilized.

Secondly, Ostium *still* has me laughing. You do such a good job at balancing witty humor with steamy imagery. And writing fluff that is so plausible and well-done I can hardly call it fluff at all.

As for prompts, how about, and forgive me if I'm repeating any:

Rodeo

Deliberate

Unavoidable

Late
Alphabet Pie chapter 8 . 10/28/2009
This one was just so damn sweet, I loved it. Zombie!Marluxia sneaking around making sandwiches for Vexen makes my day.
Alphabet Pie chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Okay, this chapter was scarily amazing. I like the fact that although Vexen's element is the frigid, unchanging one and Marluxia's is the one able to grow and repair itself, the roles in this story are reversed and Marluxia is the one unable to move on. Wonderful. If somewhat depressing.
Alphabet Pie chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Damn, I loved these. Every single one of them was really clever, and hardly ever what I expected, either!

Now to read the rest of the drabbles...
Buka2000 chapter 17 . 10/19/2009
Yay, you used my prompt. I'll PM you on Gaia soon to explain what is going on. But to keep it sort, my computer is totally screwed up with the virus from hell that won't leave. So my father has to redo the whole thing.

I hope you see this... I'm seriously not ignoring you. And I hope our friendship isn't ruined because of this. I just hate my computer right now.