Reviews for Delicacy
Momoka chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Gorgeous! And this is such a cute pairing!
elphiegravity chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Your writing is just beautiful!
deegardiner3 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I really enjoyed this story. One minor detail is when does the first part happen in conjunction with the rest of the fic. Once Glinda falls on the bed it all flows, but I am not sure where the first bit fits in the timeline.

Other than that, this was really spectacular. You've captured the characters very well. I especially love when Elphaba scolds her book! :D
TheGreenBeanLovesGlinda12 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
i really like it

and i like how it has a real messege behind it i mean we all love are really FLUFFY GELPHIE but, stil [:

Bye for now [:
Elphie Bubble chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
That was beautiful. Your prose is gorgeous and very strong. Also, props for keeping both of them in character!

-Elphie Bubble
obsessive-elphaba chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Aw so sweet :o)
Nostal chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Hello. I read your story and it inspired me to make this picture, nostal-fti./art/Delicacy-131941156

you're a very good witer _
Servant of Snape chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Beautifully written. Thank you. It was exactly what I needed today.)
Yorkie Lover chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I liked it! It was confusing at parts, like the flashback part. Maybe you could've used italics? I understood it, but I had to go back and reread that section. ;) Which, by the way, was my favorite part.

What I would like to have seen was more... awkwardness about the rumors, I guess. Like them both being like, "(nervous laugh) Oh yeah... heh heh..." But it's your story :D. Which I loved, by the way.

I also LOVED how you tied the beginning and the end together with the whole 'delicacy' part.

-Yorkie
Literaryluminations chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Oh, very nice story! :-)

Beautiful job. Very enjoyable!