Reviews for Love's Last Words
EJ chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Kinda makes you wish Stephnie Meyers had done THIS ending
amanda pattinson chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
im literally crying :'] so sad but i loved it
sophieprincess chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This story was unprecedented gorgeous! awesome final to Twilight Saga. I almost started to cry at the end of the story. Really touching. I then translate this text, google translator, so this is not really orthodox English. I'm really Finnish, although it is probably not of interest to you. But, however, quite unbelievably great story!
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
wow i cried

good job
chocolatelover15 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
That was a very touching story and I really like your other stories.
ber1719 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
That story was so sad. Gosh, you have an awesome talent. Can't wait to read some of your other works!
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Just beautyful! What a wonderful work of art! I am just sadden that it had to end with only one chapter! Please do write more!
Hayley chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Whoa. This is WAY good! I mean, it makes me sad that Bella and Edward chose to let Bella stay human, and that she has to die, but you did a really good job of describing of what would have really happened. It kind of reminded me of the way that Romeo and Juliet would speak to each other, so, WELL DONE! Have you written anything else? I totally want to read it! If you haven't, write more! I would totally read it! Anyway, that's my review, so, I hope you appreciate it.

xx Hayley D
Chipz chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
GAH! SO SAD! I'm in tears! No, seriously, im in tears! How dare you kill off Bella! Joking, joking, this is a great story with great writing, its just that nither of them should die... poo. [ Well done!