Reviews for When The Lies Start
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
You write Hell so well I'm almost afraid to ask how you do that. But this was stunning! :)
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
God, Poor Dean. I Really Wish They Did More With Dean's Time In Hell. I Mean, Look At What Sam's Time In Hell Did To Him! It Was Such A Huge Part Of The Season. But Dean Barely Got Any Recognition For It After He Admitted To Remembering Hell & Killing Alastair. I Think They Need To Bring It Back. I Mean Dean's Been To Hell For 40 Years, Heaven(For A Short Amount Of Time), & Purgatory For A Year. I Don't Know How Long Sam Was In Hell For(1 Year), Since We Don't Really Know If Time Is The Same In The Cage, But Dean Broke & Tortured Souls For 10 Years, & He Was Probably Pretty Close To Becoming A Demon Himself. I Just Think That It Needs To Be Brought Up More.

Anyway, Great Story! Very Emotional! X3
PsychoticNari chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
this was good, i liked how it was in his way...that what i was thinking that was going on through his head, the lielielie part..
Ceylon205 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Ohhhh. Wow. Just. Wow. You wrote Hell so unbelievably perfectly. By far the best interpretation of Hell I've come across.
Katsheswims chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
So horrible. And completely possible. It would be Sam that would break Dean-in some way...
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I feel like I was punched in the gut.

How Dean was tormented into giving himself is how he would break.

You are a visceral artist with your words.
badaiwind chapter 1 . 8/18/2009

Any other human that undergo prolong torture, will break eventually.

Losing yourself and becoming one of torturer is part of coping mechanism.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
OOHH really awesome fic hun!

brilliantly written! :) i really loved this fic

nice detail gettin into Dean's head

Sinfully Sadistic chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
oh, I like it...cryptic, and I like how you portrayed Dean's hell, it was a refreshing change, it was...interesting. Loved it!

Naed chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Fantastic story! Loved it... You describe Dean pefectly IMO :)
GotTheShining chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
That was written beautifully and oh so heart wrenching! The way they used Mary to make Dean let go of Sam was amazing. Well done. I wanted more though...I was hoping it was going to go back to the present with Sam confronting Dean about what Uriel said or about Dean losing time. Sam had to eventually notice Dean missing for hours like in the bathroom. Any chance of continuation?It would be awesome!
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Wow - that was really god. A really interesting take on the whole Hell thing.
Ethos chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Wow, nice (that really isn't the right word) take on the whole thing. I have to say, I never bought it when Dean said that either. I know a lot of folks are thinking that he's just starting to remember... and maybe he is, but I'm convinced that he never completely forgot. Well written and gritty. Good job.
hermitme chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Good story. Poor Dean, but I love your ending about Dean beating them at their own game. Reminds me of the poem about the author fighting against Fate with everything until he learns to beat Fate with a smile. :D

Great job
Zatnikatel chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
That was just... awesome.