Reviews for Killer7 Reign of Destiny
Vampuric Spider chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
Awesome so far hope more comes out!
P chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
"Hey there, this is acein12. Due to school, I haven’t bee uploading much. I promise to upload more in June once school comes to a close."

You know, this little bit of information would have probably been better on your profile.
Killer7Queen chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
WOOT! GREATEST CHAPTER EVAH! XD

Nah, but seriously. I hope to see more stuff soon. I got a long way to go myself and just made the foolish mistake of starting another fic before finishing my first two. So I can't blame you for lack of updates. But progress is being made!
Rebecca chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
Whoa dude. This is getting good! Too bad you're probably not continuing with it :/ I really like your style, it's very organized and easy to follow. There are a few typos here and there, but no big deal. I encourage you to continue on with this story!
First Aid Spray chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
I like! It's got awesome details and a good plot so far. Keep it up!
First Aid Spray chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Good start! A short and sweet prologue.

Maybe next time, you can break up that large paragraph a little bit? :)
Harry Miste chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I'm actually enjoying the story so far. The small typos are a bit annoying, but they don't detract from the nice writing that you've used. I'd like to see more, if possible.

I might want to bring something to your attention, considering it is going to be a recurring theme: the Killer7 did NOT write the Yakumo. That was the Union Seven, a group of young men in the Japanese government that eventually broke up due to internal conflicts. Their names may be similar, but they are seperate groups.

Otherwise, brilliant stuff, keep it up.
Killer7Queen chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
This was a great chapter. It's still a little messy gramatically but an improvement compared to the previous chapters. Good work! _

Oh, and sorry for not keeping up on our deal. I promise to have new material in a few hours.
Alice White chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
I am enjoying your Killer 7 story! After playing the game it just left me with more questions like what happened to the Killer 7 Persona's after the battle in the school gym?

I guess I will have to keep reading your fan fiction to find out the answers.:D
GamerJay chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
Nice. I can imagine this is how the K7 would interact with each other while off-duty.

The only problem I had with this chapter is the grammar. I'm sure you'll be able to fix that up soon enough.

Other than that, great work. Update soon. :-)
GamerJay chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
Nicely written, I belive you nailed the K7's personalities dead on. I'd like to readhow they managed to return to the land of the living following Coburn.

Keep up the good work. And update soon. :-)
Killer7Queen chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
YAY! Another chapter. I liked this battle scene. I like seeing the assassins fighting together and interact. It was solid. Dan and his gun are pretty inseparable. The only issue I had was grammar. It was kinda everywhere and made some parts confusing. You might wanna fix that.

I am almost done with the next few SA chapters, so I hope to see more chapters here soon! _
Killer7Queen chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
A bit slow to start with, but I like it. I like the interaction between the assassins. It feels realistic. You submit more and I will submit more as well. _