Reviews for 20 Random Facts About Michael J Corner
PseudonymousPersona chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Amazing work with Michael. I really loved your version of him. Him and Terry buried together and the headstone is just to sweet and sad.
BKL8008 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Very moving. It's great to read things like this about the minor characters that never got more than a passing mention. This is outright jarring in places, and so very well done. I was genuinely moved.
your mean chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
TERRY AND MICHAEL DID NOT DIE! they survived -.-
SavingViolets chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I really love Michael Corner. Terry, a bit more, probably. But I really love the two of them together, as best friends. I have my own little darling best friend, who is to me much of what Terry is to Mike. Even though it is in no way romantic, I love her more than anything, and I think that Mike and Terry really get that.

In addition to his friendship, though, I loved all the random details. I have to wonder if he ever had spicy dark chocolate before he died, because that stuff is amazing. The gift for languages, I am jealous of, because while I am not bad myself, I am no where near that talented. I sympathise with him thay clowns are scary, but I wish he didn't consider writing to be such a soft occupation. I think people would have rather enjoyed his words. And a question...what was the Greek word at the end?

Anyway, thanks for writing this, and thank you for making it so clear to me. I love seeing the actual person underneath the random name in Rowling's books, and it is done so well. As much as I think the world would have loved Mike's words, it is certainly thoroughly enjoying yours. Thank you.

Julia
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This is fricking awesome. :) I love it.
kikila chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
The Greek at the end does translate as friendship, I suppose, but I feel that love is more accurate. It's a familial, brotherly love, not really romantic at all. It's a little bit hard to explain... One of those cultural things that doesn't translate well.
kci47 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Loved these 20; hated you for killing him in DAYD.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
What does the Greek phrase at the end translate to?
goldfish.attack chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This is just going to be canon in my mind now. yes.
hp-gal22 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I didn't know he died!
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
what does that mean?
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
The last one made me smile and cry at the same time; it was perfect, but it just seems so wrong that they died. So then I cried myself to sleep, had horrible nightmares, and woke up late. :P Guess I needed the extra sleep!

Really, clowns? That one made me giggle; it's just so cute to picture six year old Mike flipping out.

Hm... I felt something similar to the Terry's mind thing, I can understand that... Mike really loves Terry.

I remember his father's murder... that one still makes me cry when I think of it.

Lolz, well, Mike and Terry are mental, that's why we love them. .

At first I was really horrified when I read the disfigured one, right up until I got to the end. Then I was just really, really sad. That poor, sweet boy...

Loved the twenty, even all of the sad ones. )

~Lynx
J Storm chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
The details and background you put into your characters is epic.
felixfelish46 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I liked getting a closer view of michael, he is so much more than just one of ginny's many ex boyfriends.

Also, i looked up φιλíα, it meant friendship, but specifically referring to a friendship or relatioship in which both parties shared the same sentiments for each other. It is clear these boys loved each other very much, and you could argue that their legillimency allowed them to truly share everything
hrgggggggggh chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
It feels like I've actually cried my heart out.