Reviews for Subterfuge
Niamhemilee chapter 1 . 6/9
i know ypu wrote this ages ago byut its amazing i think you should carry on you might get some interest ...even if its just a quich chapter to put it at a proper end ...its amazing ...i read alot of your fics and this has to be one of the best plots ...!
JessieWills chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
This is amazing and I desperately want you to write more! It's just amazing!

Thank you for writing this...
Shao7 chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
So interesting!
Hope you continue to write this some day. Going to 'Follow' just in case you do.
LadyDunla chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Please tell me you're going to continue writing this!
Tempe4Booth chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
i have a question why didn't you ever finish this?
NatesDate chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
I found this interesting to read as I just started to watch "Wire in the Blood." I'm guessing it's not being continued but I wanted you to know that I enjoyed what you wrote.
SaffierS chapter 2 . 8/9/2011

I'm from Germany and read the first chapter in german at another fanfiction website. I liked the first chapter so much that i must read the second chapter in english, although my english isn't very good.

I know you haven't add a new chapter for years but i hope you will continue this story.

It's a very interesting ff. I love Spooks and because of this ff i began to watch Wire in the Blood at german tv, because i wanted to know more about Tony Hill. But german tv is sometimes very strange so they have shown only season 4,5 and 6 but in the wrong order.

So i dont now Carol, only Alex. But i like this series :)

Hope to read more of your story soon, so i can learn a bit more about Carol and if Tony and Ros will meet a third time ;)

Greetings SaffierS
GloomyMoodsAndInspiration chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
I know its crazy, but what about a Carol/Tony and Ros/Adam fiction?

Youre a very good writer. Please continue your story.

qwertzui chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Oh, i love it...please continue

i really had to cry

Your writing style is fabulous... chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Love this story, please continue!
kiara chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
First i wanna say that i love your style of writing.

The memories of Tony are interesting.

Thats a reason why I like to vote for Tony/Carol.

And i have to admit, that i like Tony too much to let get him out of thist with the knowledge of Carol being alive and not reakky caring about him. That the person who eemingly accepted him, never really did.

But Carol/Ros can have a friendship with Adam like Tony and Kate or him and Alex.

But its your choice, and whether or not itll be a great fic.

:) kiara
katiealice49 chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Great story, can't wait to read more. I love your writing style too.

I wonder, will Tony Hill's case cross with MI5's?

Great work. :)
hillevi chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
very good! please continue, please please
Jenner chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Thanks for writing this - it's awesome! I'm a big fan of both series but I have to vote for a Ros/Tony-ending! Mostly beaucause the tony/Carol relationship has a more central part than The Adam/Ros relationship in the series, wich makes it much more intresting and also - I can't stand the thought that Tony wold have to watch Carol/Ros heading of with someone else - especially someone like Adam Carter ( I never really understood how Ros and Adam could fall for each other anyway)! So please, go with Ros and Tony! ;)
Jaded chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
This is fantastic! While I haven't yet seen Spooks, I get a good grasp of the characters and the relationships. I think you've done a great job of showing Ros's "Carol-cracks" in the armor, and of course, as a WitB fan, I'm really hoping for Ros/Tony, because I loved Carol/Tony, but also I think in terms of this story it would work best. By bringing the two worlds together, it has to collide somewhere, and emotionally collide, which to me means colliding with Tony. In what you've written as well, there's such a strong emotional resonance with the both of them when there's some sort of memory or interaction, and I am fascinated to see how Tony's appearance will change Ros.

I hope there's an update again soon!