Reviews for A Chance to Change Fate
Republic Che chapter 15 . 10/6
Best story on the site!
Very gewd. This is a very nice alternate ending though I felt Todd's story arc could've been expanded a bit more, but hey; what you have here works and works well.
Awwww... nice ending... :D
LolaTheSa chapter 15 . 4/10
Good story but Kallen's plot armor[I know she's the protag but still, you didn't have to make so apparent.] and the vast stupidity of Suzaku[you made him fuck up far to much in this fic for me to believe he's worth Kallen's or Lelouch's time] is what sets me off of this fic.
LolaTheSa chapter 14 . 4/10
Ok wouldn't you say that's pushing it a bit? The Black knights should be fucking grateful.
LolaTheSa chapter 8 . 4/10
Only reason I can see you having Kallen legit beat all of this characters is plot armor.
Ignis Aurum Probat chapter 15 . 10/18/2015
I just realized how old this story is but it's still amazing. I'm in a Code Geass PTSD right now. Literally just finished it for the first time and Lelouch's death got me cryin everytime. This was a great story not in the fluffiness part, but the way you incorporated the new timeline. The 'Todd' thing was a bit weird, probably because I didn't get whatever it was referencing but other than that the story stayed true to the Code Geass feel. Great story!
Bluewolf 98 chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
I don't know why, but just could not stop crying through this story.
shazarakk chapter 15 . 6/7/2015
I have to admit, This is one of the happier endings to a CG fic.
8/10 (and that's coming from someone who reads a LOT of books).
Republic chapter 15 . 4/28/2015
I love this story! one of my all time favorites! Please make more like this story; please!
Aynessa chapter 15 . 2/22/2015
I really liked this! One of the only time travel fics that actually did a good job. Very nicely done. My only complaint is that Lelouch and Kallen's relationship seemed like it happened too easily, and there was very little emotion in the story - seemed more like a biography than a dramatic plot. But overall this was excellently done and well written. And I'm a sucker for happy endings.
TokusatsuLuv chapter 15 . 2/20/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

Will Suzaku continue his hatred for Lelouch?
142 with an 8 chapter 15 . 11/15/2014
damn good story! that is all...
PrewalShadeX chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
Snickerdoodle Once Removed chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
So, is this guy a Time Lord?