Reviews for A Chance to Change Fate
Snickerdoodle Once Removed chapter 2 . 4/14
So, is this guy a Time Lord?
Keytchtee chapter 15 . 2/8
I liked it! It was nice with a relatively short story like this, and on tve whole, I think it was very well executed!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/13/2013
Great story
kingrichard360 chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
nice!# nothing better than a good old-fashioned happy ending consider this story added to my favourites
falconrukichi chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
i love this...even re read it so many time, never bored thank you for the great story
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
I like it. But you are missing one thing, I don't think she would have such a small reaction when seeing him again after he was supposed to be dead. Even if she knew what was coming, she should have felt something.

Thunder
Historia Thirteen chapter 15 . 7/12/2013
Yay! A happy ending. I love your version much better than the anime. Gawd, it was sad that Lelouch had to die.
PopPunkRocker4321 chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
Possibly one of the best post-reqiuem fic I've read so far. The plot was very well thought out, and it's clear you have a strong knowledge of the Code Geass world to know the results of specific actions. The ending was very realistic, and there were no plot holes.
No characters were OOC, so props for that. The KallenXLelouch was fantastic. Though it progressed rather quickly, it was still in character.
The other characters, however, could have used some work. My main complaint was Todd. His character and personality was not developed enough and in addition, his "side story" happpened too quickly it seemed as if it had no significance whatsoever (not to say it wasn't well written).
You're fight scenes were very engaging, and I love this fic. You're an outstanding writer with great talent, who makes little to no grammatical errors. A job truly well done. I'll be sure to check out any future Code Geass fics by you.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
Why doesn't Lelouch just disappear for a couple months then reappear as the new emperor with kallen at his side
Guest chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
So does Lelouch to to kill his father anymore?
MonkeyFish997 chapter 15 . 6/5/2013
Yaaaaayyy happy ending. YAAAAYYY!
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! This was awesome! Thank you so, so much for writing this! You did an awesome job. I loved the LeluxKallen :D
Nightraze chapter 15 . 4/8/2013
This is a great fic! I'll add this to my favs!

I think you really should of extended Todd's side of the story, seeing how another universe with great powers is looking for Todd and they know he had a lot of powers, I would of thought they would put some sort of plan in effect to capture Todd. I think it would of been interesting if Kallen helped with a few more side missions with Todd.

Anyway, I hope you will write more awesome fics in the future!
jshadowitz chapter 15 . 2/21/2013
so sweet, gush

lelouch deserves happiness after dying for world peace
NNeko chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
Well... It was nice, thanks.