Reviews for Godsend
Lady Natsume chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
funny and sweet
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
awesome fic...laughed with Jen's drunk imagining that Ronon is a sexy gargoyle. Poor Jen not realizing she said laid out loud. Loved Ronon's jealous growl over the Marine's talking about Jen. Great ending especially with the team leaving them to continue and i just about died over Teyla's comment...great job
deal4321 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing! :-)
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Great job on this! They are truly a HOT couple!

“I think you’ve had enough.” Ronon said from the shadows, never moving an inch like a big, sexy gargoyle. “I think!” Jen started boisterously, swinging an arm wildly in the direction of where the Ronon-gargoyle sat.

the Ronon-gargoyle - OMG that is hysterical! Terrific writing!
samandjackshipper chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
loved it! Very hot and angsty! Loved the others reactions to finding them! Great story!
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
First off, isn't Nika wonderful.

Second, lovely story.

Third, I agree, Ronon would keep a girl begging for more.
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I loved that even though he has tried to write her off, when she mentions other marines talking about her he gets all worked up.

Doesn't seem like you needed the beta for this :)
MellowYellow1234 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
This was great and I really wasn't expecting the team to walk in on them.. funny..McKay's McKay. This was great.
Blencathra chapter 1 . 11/4/2008

Loved the batteries and snacks and "bullshit". Mental image of Woolsey was almost too much! Luckily it was replaced very quickly with a much more acceptable one. *wink*

Added this to my favourites.
kirt chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
that was great hope you add more
mrsdoasyouwouldbedoneby chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
That was very good... you should write more!
Redd chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
You've no reason to be embarrassed, your writing is simply amazing. Finding little alerts in my inbox saying you've posted something new is quickly becoming a favorite pastime of mine.

Drunk Jen is a hoot, isn't she?

Can't wait for more!
Nika Dixon chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
OMG having the guys walk in on them was totally hilarious! And the "enjoy some snacks while we wait"... LOL I'm laughing my ass off here... :P Too funny!