Reviews for Gumby and Pokey
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
how the hell did I miss this one?

holy crap... Gumby and Pokey.

and you know Booth was meaning what her dad said about him.
xfirefly9x chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Hee! I love that it's not knowing who Gumby and Pokey are that's bothering her. And the interrogating her about Booth.. Much cute! :D
hpaich chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Ha. Very funny. Yeah, I can see where her Dad could be happily oblivious about things - and yet, not subtle at all. But, if he wants them together, then I like him more already. Go Dad!

Very good job.
K.E. Scrubbed chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Hahahaha I don't know how I missed this one for so long... I guess that e-mail alert just never went through. This is really cute though, especially the ending. Quite smile-worthy. :)

Kate
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I love old people, but then again, I've never lived with an elderly relative before.

This was so funny. Math was hilarious being all domestic and then continuing to bring up Booth. I wonder if we will get another wedding on the show.

I loved that what was really bothering her was the fact that she didn't know what her dad was talking about.

So funny:)

Leah
karen chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
lmao. i love gumby!
Bond.Jane chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
God, it was like sitting with my dad or my gran! It's only funny because it's not them pocking at me all over again! I'm off to google Gumby and Pokey.

Jane
CSIGeekFan chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
This is great. I love the whole exploration of Max and his daughter. Thanks for writing it.
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
This was so funny! And I have to say, that last line surprised me. I should've known she'd be stressing over the identity of the pop culture characters more than she's be concerned with the fact that her father thinks she's sleeping with her partner. I loved this little insight into Brennan's relationship with her dad. Great job!
BxBforever chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
oh my god My advice find him a new place But pay for some of it I LOVE this story
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
hahahahahah oh my that was so hilarious... great, that was great...

HawkAngel
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
that was funny i love that show i still know all the words to most of the episodes GREAT STORY!
cordy2007 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I don't know who's Gumby and Pokey either. But besides that nice story.
SuchAGoodGirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
That just brightened my day so much. PMSL at Max's persistant references to Booth.
allymcnally chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Who’s Gumby and Pokey?...