Reviews for Nagato Yuki no Yuuutsu
Vl chapter 14 . 5/24/2015
Nice! I realy enjoy during read this fic.
SWORDJ chapter 14 . 5/30/2011
Hm..this story has a relatively good plot. Your style of writing aint bad too. But I just cant imagine The Integrated Data Sentient Entity and Asakura herself being this barbaric, and I cant picture Nagato screaming too. Somehow Kyon being revived in this manner seems a bit too predictable and straightforward too. The rest of the story is fine, but still, try to shorten the flashbacks and reduce Kyon's yareyares.
Tigris-ISA chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
Finally! A reference in a Haruhi FanFic that I understand!

"I'ma firin' mah Yomato Gun! Bwaaaaaaaaaaa!"
AnimeFan1016 chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
Great Story! I enjoyed it!
ReploidCat chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
What's with the starcraft reference?
rick777 chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
This chapter was interesting. However, I still found Nagato being somewhat out-of-character in the way she talked. Also, too much flashback. Other than that, it was fine.
rick777 chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Wonderful chapter! Altho there are some tiny mistakes (which I myself have committed too). The names.

Mikuru calls Nagato "Nagato-san", never "Yuki-san".

Kyon ALWAYS calls Nagato by her own name, Nagato. (well you haven't failed in this one, tho)

So far I've never seen (nor read) Koizumi call Kyon by his name.

Other than that, you've done a great job in the descriptions Kyon makes. Very detailed. Congrats!
demongirl22 youtube chapter 14 . 4/15/2009
it's really nice :D

kyonxyuki rox X3
Aster Selene chapter 13 . 2/7/2009

Well, that wasn't lame, but it did sort of turn me off a bit. A little too much for my small head to handle. xP A bit too much soap-opera-ish, maybe?
Aster Selene chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
This is from the light novels right? Did you copy the text?

Ohmguh, Yuki's so formal about everything involving love...but that's what I love about her.
Aster Selene chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
Haruhi was the teensy-tiny-smaller-than-atom-minisculest bit OOC in this chapter. (Is "minisculest" even a word?)

Pretty good so far - I have to finish reading.
CaptainAfrica chapter 13 . 1/26/2009
Ah, this one. I finished it in a day when I first got here.

That "KYONN!" seemed a bit corny because I cannot imagine Yuki screaming.

Spaghetti eating contest is low even for the SOS Brigade.

And yes this story can't even exist at all, can it? In Book 7, Yuki said that the IDTE put a lock on her powers, or lowered it, so she couldn't have stolen or altered Haruhi in the first place. Also, I don't think Yuki would be the type to manipulate other people.

And Yuki Muon Madobe Ni te is overrated, though it's a great song for spoofing. But still, a giant chunk of that song should not take up the space. The best sorts of music don't have lyrics, because the feeling is near indescribable. When someone dies, I wouldn't really think of avenging anyone (How the heck would that help?) They would think of memories, so you should've put that along with humming a wordless classic song. That sounds weird.

You need to improve on writing the Integrated Data Thought Entity. I have a feeling they never would've let this happen in the first place.
Biocore chapter 14 . 12/31/2008
That was such a good story! There's so many things right with this story I don't know where to begin... But I guess I should :3

First and foremost, Nagato was adorable! I loved how you developed her character from her normal self to such a compassionate girl, it was really well done. You did a great job keeping everyone in-character, even during the parts where it would have been difficult. The fight scene was awesome, really well done (Mikuru Beam is my favorite attack :3). And generally all around the story was just great, the way you built up to the confession, and just how well you displayed their feeling for each other was great. Loved it nya!
Ezzaria26 chapter 14 . 12/30/2008
That was really cute. I hope there's a sequel. (it says there is going to be, but there have been fanfictions...) Anyway, that was amazing, and a fantastic story. Yuki was great. Kyon... Well, I've never liked him unless he's with Yuki or somethng like that. So yes, I enjoyed myself when reading this. My friend once compared me to Yuki once, mostly because I use big words, type fast, and read. Ha!

(crosses fingers for sequel) Nice job on the story!
AnalogousParadox chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
I must admit I'm new to the Haruhi Suzumiya series. Not exactly a fan of the series(yet), but from the looks of it, the story's well-written. I like the words you used, and the way Kyon narrates everything.

Although I must say that there are quite a lot of flashbacks/spoilers... Something which fans of the series would probably need no reminding of, but I think fans who are new to the series (ahem*likeme*ahem), wouldn't mind.

There were some parts in the beginning that were a bit too fast, but I guess, it's just your writing style... Although it works well for this kind of story...

I still have not finished the story, as I've only read half of it... but I will return to it ASAP.

BTW: LOL. I could just imagine Haruhi and the armband.

54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »