Reviews for Mostly
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
AW this was beautiful, so well written and so effective! :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Where did you come from? I love your stuff and am so happy that you are here! Great tag... I hadn't noticed that Dean kept falling asleep in his clothes, but now that you mention it... maybe he is too scared to sleep so he never willingly goes to bed. I love this!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Nice lean drabble. Sinister and sweet at the same time. :)

Dean DOES keep falling asleep with his clothes on this season. In my head it's because he's scared to fall asleep and dream about hell, and so never actually is willing to go to bed anymore, since it would facilitate the falling-asleep/hell-dreaming process. Always looking for the whumpiest possible explanation over here, although in this case I think there's probably something to it.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
That's actually a pretty sinister idea - that Sam could just put Dean to sleep whenever he wanted... Kinda like Sam's got his very own little marionette to play with. Hmm, slippery slope indeed, Sammy...
tracer chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
lol oh yeah I've had that feeling for a while now, like Sam's controlling it. be cool if it was canon!
sams1ra chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I'm sorry, but this is practically canon for me now. I just heart this idea. Plus, it would explain why Dean keeps falling asleep with his damn clothes on...
Lilly B chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
interesting take on sam's powers. i would have never thought of this, but now that i've read it, it makes some kind of sense. hehe. thanks for posting!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
*Gasp* Dude that is so not cool! Intriguing, crazy and maybe true lol. Nice supposition :)
hermitme chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I know you like being evil. :D

Great job, as usual.
nerwende90 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Great story, I liked it! Yeah, Dean would be so pissed if that were true!

nerwende
Ster1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Interesting take on how Sam's powers are becoming so much a part of him that he almost can't stop now. Even small things, especially to help Dean, become sources of temptation. It might turn out that he's right and the powers are not evil but it is a definitely a huge risk! (Loved your ficlet, though.)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Haha If it were that simple. I think the boy's been dead for four months and wore himself out digging out of that awful grave. But, Sam only thinks of Dean. :D
mcatB chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Sure, it's true! And I'm sure Sam would have no problem with this... how else has he snuck out of those hotel rooms, unless he put the whammy on Dean?
stjra chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Bit it would be so also awesomely cool if it was! I still think there more to Sammy;s powers than we're seeing, but who knows if they'll get around to exploring it. Dammit!

Cool drabble btw! :D
AbbCDeeFgggH chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I really like this idea, actually. It fits with Sam's whole 'I'm using my powers for GOOD, and I can't see how I'm on a slippery slope...' thing that he has going on this season. And yeah, I noticed the thing about Dean sleeping alot too (though I guess it is convenient for angelic communcation/visions of hell, etc.)

Anyway, short but really good!