Reviews for Borrowed Not Stolen
Draconis13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Ohh this could have an awesome sequel ;D
EvE79 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I always love the Shassie stories. Especially the more kinky ones. This one leaves enough open for a dirty mind to fantasize. Thank you.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Ahh I Want To See What Happens Next! X3
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
OoO. Wonder what Lassie's gonna do with those handcuffs. :) :) :)
invisalite chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
So. I read this a while ago, but I didn't review it. Problem.

Last line. BEST THING EVER. It's very Carlton, yet very dirty. I like. -eyebrow waggle- I... am very sorry to say that I used this line IRL. Got lots of strange looks, unsurprisingly.

Thanks for the great story, and keep up the good work!

invisalite
Sam chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Aww way to stop at the good part! jk... kinda, anywhoo your a good writer-you should try for 100 stories. What are you waiting for? GET TO IT
joanna chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
LOVED THE ENDING. oh goddess. i think you need to write a sequel to this!
LykeOmgz chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I don't think she'll want those handcuffs back!

XD
missflapjack chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Grahr. Kinky. MissFlapjack likey.

;D
Victoria Ackles chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
“You’re under arrest,” Carlton quoted as he slapped the cuffs on one of Shawn’s wrists. “You have the right to remain silent but when I get started, you won’t be able to...”

OMG Detective dirty talk! Lassi's sex life must have been very vanilla before shawn if he couldn't see where that was leading to until sahwn spelt it out to him.
Ashley chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
SUPER SEXY WRITE MORE
ashley an ordinary bystander chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
OH very sexy Write more I want to see what happens something does happen you the writer will know that Please write. totally sexy ;)
Orochi Miho chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I have read nearly all your Psych and Chuck stories, but the last line in this one had me in both stitches and lust. great one and keep up the good work.
ghostlycat543 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Oh gosh! That last line is perfect! And imagining Lassy saying that.. whew!

Nicely done! _
Lillita chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Oh my gosh, that last line was pure genius!