Reviews for Trapped
carocali chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Office furniture? Well, that's a new one! :D

I like how they can scream at each other and still be alright. It doesn't mean the scars aren't still there, but they can get beyond it for the good of their relationship. At least, in your world. This is what I miss about the show in season 4.

It's funny how their introspection always turns back to how the other feels, but they never outwardly say anything. They're Winchesters - they can't - but that's what makes fic so fun.

Thanks for sharing!
TraSan chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
I really enjoyed so many little things in this story.

Sam's determination

Dean's realizations

The way that you capture the brothers and their relationship so well - even during a time when the show wasn't giving us much to go on at times.

We had subtle hints that definitely pointed to the things you mention in this story - but you fleshed them out and made the emotions that much more real.

Hey, and a little hurt!Sammy? Yeah, you'll never hear me complaining. LOL

Awesome B-Day, present for Phx.

Thanks for sharing with all of us.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Holy hell that was amazing. I don't know what to say except I was on the edge of my seat the entire time, and I was overwhelmed with emotion when Dean finally found Sam. The relationship between them in your stories is such a powerful thing. It feels so real. Awesome job.
Dianne chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Fantastic story! Makes me wish I could read about a day on the beach for the boys when Sam felt better. Your description of the library, both when Sam entered and when Dean entered was fantastic and detailed to the point where you could imagine the location. It was touching when Dean gave up a bikini clad college girl to go to Sam.
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
You do a great job illustrating Sam's and Dean's state of mind. I never had thought about events from "Faith" in that way, though Dean believes he is worthless sometimes. Was he thinking he could turn things fair?

When "Dean stopped, folded in on himself, a mirror of his brother" maybe realized right there how Sam was suffering too, like a reflex of himself. I loved it.

Dean never is going to stop being a protective big brother. Sam wants so badly to save his brother's life. They will be fine together because they love each other. Thanks again. I love your stories!
Scriptive chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Aww man.

I LOVE your fics.

But poor Sammy :(
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Yet another awesome one-shot and some limp Sam to boot! :)

Could totally get that now the hunt was finished Dean wanted to hit the Florida beach and spend some quality down time with his little brother, but Sam so focussed on saving Dean couldn't see it and just wanted to research in the hope of finding a way to break the deal.

So typical that Sam would sneak into the basement to see the books when he was told he had to make an appointment but it was interesting that he finally saw the light and realised that Dean just wanted some brotherly time with him, relaxing and kicking back. So the Winchester luck that Sam's back chose that moment to spasm and he managed to pull the filing cabinet on him, injuring him more and trapping him!

Loved how that even rubbing sun lotion on a hot girl at the beach couldn't get Dean excited, but great that he went back to the motel and found Sam's note about the library. Pity his first search proved fruitless but luckily he found what Sam had been looking to see and broke back into the library.

Awesome that he finally found Sam buried under the filing cabinet and loved how he did triage before carefully trying to move the cabinet off his little brother!

Great brotherly moment and banter at the end, could so imagine Sam at the beach with his nose buried in a book!

Another fantastic read, thanks.
spnMom chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Wonderful story, you had me a little scared for a bit there when Sam tasted blood. So, not a good sign. Thanks!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Wonderful line.

'Sam was the only good in all this. The only thing he’d gotten right. Sam was—'

I'll admit third season was not a favorite, wish we could have seen more scenes like this where the brothers emotions finally came through and they talked.

I loved how Dean figured out which library Sam had went too and than triaged his brother for internal injuries before moving the cabinet off of him.

Enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
amyblair chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Okay,

first, I liked the word forfeit jumping out of the page. Reminded me of 'Yellow Fever' when Dean was reading the book.

'One less day of 365 precious few.' Great way to state that.

'...just waiting to be mined' Totally dug how you made this sound so athletic.

'...because Dean was gone either way.' Without Sam, there is no Dean, great job.

'Okay, so, Sam was fine, just buried in some books.' Ha. Ha. I giggled at this because Sam really was buried by some books, or case.

Loved your 'Sam was...' loved them both times.

Totally cool you brought 'Faith' into this fic so much when this is half way into Season 3. They don't usually talk about the past, but it is their past and they are still driven by it each day. Pain of everything is still there.

Nice job. I liked it so much!
tOrA9223 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Cute story! You haven't been writing a lot of Limp!Sam recently, which is cool, but it's nice to see a limp!Sam fic. And this one was pretty awesome.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Excellent, as always! Loved it!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I really enjoyed that story!
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
oh...nice bringing back that tidbit from "Faith". I hadn't ever really thought about it that way in regards to Dean's deal. interesting idea. once again a great read.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Inventive way to beat up on Sammy :-) How do you keep track of them all? :-)

It's not my birthday, but I got a present too. Thanks!

kat