Reviews for Trapped
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
That was awesome! It was so weird because this story was a relief because it wasn't about angels and demons and good and evil and other such s4 stuff... Who knew that Dean's deal and the aftermath would be Less Stressful than current events in the show? Maybe because we already know how that all worked out. I loved Dean finding Sam and them both pulling together. I wished for some more of Dean taking care of Sam back at the hotel...but I guess I can use my own imagination :) And I am a sucker for back spasms... so this had it all :)
bree1387 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I loved it. I've really got a thing for Sam being trapped under furniture so this really hit the spot. Love all the brotherly moments too.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Once again, another awesome story. I loved it.

Denise
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Great story! A new twist on mid-S3. I like how you show that both of them are miserable without the other. And that injuries don't disappear overnight, as the show is oft to pretend. :)
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Aw, man... I was laughing, then crying, then laughing, then crying... Words are the worst weapons imaginable. Especially words spoken without forethought. But what a great story this was; funny and happy and sad and aw... all at the same time!

I think this was my favorite part because it made me laugh out loud:

Sam did, each rough inhalation a little smoother, color creeping back into his cheeks. Dean hadn’t even noticed that Sam had grabbed onto his belt to hang on until his hand slowly retreated.

“Attaboy,” he encouraged. “Hey, c’mon, talk to me.”

Sam blinked up at Dean, dazed and exhausted and eyes too bright. “Ow.”

Dean grinned. “Ow, really? Whiner,” he said fondly.

It made me laugh and feel all warm and fuzzy all at the same time! :-)

GREAT story! And only Sam (or Joe Hardy!) Could get assaulted by, and trapped under, a piece of office furniture! :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PHOENIX! :D Only fifty-seven days left in 2008! WOO-HOO!
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Oh, I SO loved this! Thank you!
lili20 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
"Let’s get you back. Unless you wanna check out any books first" LOL! Gotta love Dean, always making the best of any situation. Great story.
Phyllis L. Loafman chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Nicely done. I liked that Dean admitted he hadn't considered how Sam would be affected by the deal.

I enjoyed the story and thank you for posting it.
Phx chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Aw - thank you so much! This is the best birthday gift ever, a K Hanna story. You brought a big smile to my face and a tear to my eyes as I read this, and so I needed this, this morning...

There is just so much I loved about this story. You know I've a soft spot for Sammy needing his big bro, and Dean being so gentle and attentive and you certainly delievered here.

One of my favorite lines is, oddly enough, 'The beach-bunny brunette was looking more appealing by the minute than Dean’s own brooding, bitchy one.' I just love the ownership Dean feels over his brother. There is just something about it that gets to me each time.

And watching the gentle, worried side of Dean when he finds and is helping Sam is just so... so perfect. And so much missed, almost suffocated under the weight of the higher destinies and such. With of course, the right touch of banter and humor.

Thank you, my friend.

Perfect.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
That was great! Thank you so much for writing it. You always do such a good job of portraying the Winchesters. I'm glad that Sam understood that Dean didn't mean to be cruel or mean to suggest that Sam would have someone killed to save Dean, but that it still hurt to hear him say it. You always deal with the subtleties so well.

I also liked the way Dean had to wait for the libraries to close and one of my favorite lines was, "“Gonna put a tracker on you next time, bro. ‘Gone to Library’—you’ve gotta be kidding me…"

Loved the ending, of course, great pay-off!

I'm so glad it was Phx's birthday (Happy Birthedya, Phx!), because we all got to share in the gift. [Shameless plug for another story: By the way, it's my birthday next week ... :) ]
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Great story. Poor Sammy. At least he wasn't hurt too bad.
zookitty chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Amazing story K! I love these little pieces. So true to the characters and so sweet!
Zaphire chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
You always do such a great job capturing the best brotherly moments. Loved the story.
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Loved this story - wonderful insight into the boys' relationship. Dean giving up the chance to SPF a college girl because he's worried about Sam? Very telling.

You really captured the essence of each brother in this - awesome internal dialogue as each tried to figure out the other's headspace.

And Sam being taken out by a filing cabinet? That is SO his luck. :)

Great read.

Cheers, Sculls
ROBINV chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Excellent story! Always love limp!Sam and enjoy your stories of the boys' adventures in-between what we see on TV! Love, Robin
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »