Reviews for Trapped
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Aw! This was so sad! But sweet, too. Well done.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
LOL I can see Sam at the beach, maybe even on a beach towel...beautiful mostly naked women everywhere, but him with his nose stuck in a dozen books the size of unabridged dictionaries.

This one really made me shed a few tears until that last statement. Quite the emotional trauma for me. I hated what having that deal hanging over their heads did to them.

Great fic.
Ash8 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Absolutely perfect. Loved it to little pieces. Broke my heart of course. You told each brother's side of things beautifully. And threw in some hurt!sam to boot. Love the way you alway weave some h/c into your stories. And the stories are always so poignant.

Thanks so much for sharing.

PADavis chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Put a tracker on you? He! Sam is a boy that definitely needs a tracker. So intense and as always you handle the emotion - regret, fear, sorrow, and love - so beautifully.

Harrigan chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
You present each boy's POV so reasonably. I love how the show can have the brothers be at such odds, and yet each has valid reasons for his feelings and actions. I definitely appreciate it when a fanfic writer can capture that and this is a perfect example.

And I particularly like how each brother here comes to 'get' the other's POV too - that Dean wouldn't change his decision but realizes and regrets the pain it costs Sam, and that Sam comes to understand the difference between a year of life and a year of living, and decides he wants Dean to have togetherness and some fun after all.
shelby02 chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Thank you for another fantastic story. I love how the boys separate after their argument, and eventually both come to realize that they are not seeing things from the other's perspective. When Dean finds Sam, there is the obvious concern and comfort with just the right amount of snark. Perfect!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Only Sam can find trouble in a Library. Loved it.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
“You wanna tell me how you managed to get into trouble in a freaking library?”

This, from the man killed by a falling desk. :)
Onari chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Beautiful :-)
Von chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Another wonderful piece. 3rd Season was terrible for the complete lack of emotional depth or even any attempts to explore the brothers' reactions to the situation, anything beyond their public face.

Thank you for writing a 'meanwhile, in reality' fic!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4