Reviews for Vestiges
ackeberlynn chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Wish you'd continue this, it's really good!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Oh you're so good lol! I don't usually read stories that are stopped for this long, but I'm loving your stories so much that I couldn't resist... And damn, now I want more! lol

Kisses and hope you'll continue all this stories cause you rock

Rosetta
Death-Muncher chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
I'm liking the premise of this story. I hope to see more chapters soon. :)
jacoba84 chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
Dang it! It just stops!

Where, oh where is the next chapter, dear author?

I'm getting more melodramatic as the minutes pass. Save me from becoming a swooning southern belle. Mercy!

*faints dramatically*

(lmao)

But seriously. I really like this and am really, really hoping you pick this back up again. I wanna know what's wrong with poor Dean. And what the angry little ghost girl is doing.
Gayeld chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
This is a really intriguing start, I hope you're planning to get back to it (and a couple of others.) I'm very curious where you're going with it (among other things, the thought that having a new body means Dean has none of his old immunities and all of his original parts [I'm forever a fan of appendix fic] has crossed my mind more than once.)

As to your question, ghost dispatching or no ghost dispatching? If the entire story is going to be told from Dean's POV, I say no. While ghost dispatching is always entertaining, I have to admit I'm much more interested in what's wrong with Dean (unless we can get Sam's POV on dispatching the ghost while wondering what the hell is wrong with his brother. *g*)
graceofgod chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
I know I'm a little late onthis one, but I've only just started reading over here!

So far, I love it - Season 4 is hard to write (God, is it ever...) but you've caught the uneasiness between them perfectly, and there's enough twists to make either plot line work! I hope you do continue with this one, muse allowing, 'cause I'd love to find out what happens! (Especially after a cliffie like that. Evil, evil, YED kind of evil...)

Oh, and the names are spelt right! In Josef, the 'J' is pronounced as a 'Y', and there's no 'J' sound or letter in Anya!
Shelly chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Oh, I love this so much! I've been craving good fic that deals with the problems Dean's return raises, and this definitely does the trick. It's such a clever plotline; nothing like any season 4 fics I've read. And the way you've written Sam and Dean's current relationship rings so true to me; you've got just the right blend of banter and tension and brotherly concern going on.

Hmm, I vote for Dean's mystery illness to take centre stage if anything has to, 1) because sick!Dean is my pretty much my favourite thing EVER, and 2) because as I said, I love the way you write these guys, and I can't wait to see their interactions as Sam, still wounded from losing his brother the first time, realizes just how many health problems Dean has been hiding from him. ;-O

Please continue this when you can; I'd love to read more!
wild-karde chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
more more more, PLEASE! :) this is wonderful, you have such an intersting plot, and write Sam and Dean beautifuly. It's very realistic, ha ha, I've totally been biting-my-nails-on-the-edge-of-my-seat the whole time! excellent, excellent work!
ebbtide chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
NO! I need more! It's fantastic! I've been quoting this story all night...now it's...gone. No more continuation! I need more! I
Supernoodle chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
Ooh, please carry this on. I'm totally gripped. I'm liking the illness and the ghostly aspect of this story as much as each other. Hope you can find some way to intertwine the two - although, if I had choose, I would say carry on with the sickly Dean as that is what the story began with.

I don't suppose that helped in the slightest, did it? Oh well. You write what you want to write and I will enjoy it, just like all your other fics! x
writergirl94 chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
this is lookin really good

love it

UPDATE ASAP
sams1ra chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Well, that's what happens when I don't listen to your warnings... It's just... you're writing again! You're writing GEN again, and I couldn't NOT... But the Holocaust is just too sensitive a subject for me, I can't.

Off to read Sin Nombre. *bounces with glee for the update*
Scriptive chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
Hopefully you will update this!

Right! RIGHT?

Hahha :D
OcherMe chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
I really like this. It really gives an aspect of Dean coming back from Hell that I haven't read before. Its more realistic almost. You wouldn't expect everything to be perfect after going through something so horrific.

I really think you should continue it. I'm very intrigued and would love to read more. If you do decide to continue it, I don't think it should focus too much on the case. I mean, you could have a little about them finishing it off, but I think it should focus on what's going on with Dean, and how Sam will react and feel about it.

Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read more!
DeanBean chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
This is a great story

Poor Dean :(

I can't wait for the next chapter

More when you can