Reviews for Dissolution
LunaEchoWillow chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
WHY dis you STTOOPPPP!?
sandramon chapter 9 . 12/25/2013
why are you on hiatus? Really. I know. Hard to keep. But- enyway. You're good. Very, very good.
stefaniegk chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
This was written ages ago but I just found it. Any chance you'll post that last chapter?
darnitsgann chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
i have been waiting for years man. since the beginning to just see the end. I JUST WANT TO KNOW.
gingerbreadsquare chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
Thunk is not an english word. I know that you know but i just had to say it
DC2012 chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
I know it's been years but- second to last chapter! Please please please finish!
humanthesaurus chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
I read this *again* and please please please don't leave us hanging here!
Mae Snapdragon chapter 9 . 11/28/2011
Even if you never finish this story, I will still think it is amazing. YOU are amazing. Your Derek is the best Derek I've ever read.
Murphy AT chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
I get that it completes the quote nicely... But I feel like this is a good fic that is still completely unresolved. One more chapter oughta do it. If you really want to follow the quote, there's still 'it was', isn't there?

Please don't leave it be. I'm a sucker for closure.
RejectedReality221 chapter 9 . 4/1/2011
Heeeeey sooo. YOU SHOULD UPDATE THIS STORY.

Cause ya know, it's reeeeaaaaalllly good.
Angelvicki chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
I need you to please finish this for me. Please? Thank you in advance.
Vunerable chapter 9 . 3/18/2011
Please, please, please continue this. I can't even express to you how much this story has touched me.

It cut right through me to a part of me that I usually keep locked up tight and stored out of sight.

The way you write them just...

You know you've made me cry every chapter?
Mountain-Woman chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
Please please please write the last chapter for this. This is one of the BEST Dasey stories out there. It deserves an ending! It's never too late to write one!

Thank you.
Shadows-Dreaming chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
I really, really, really like this story...
Epsilon Of New Lyrae chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Wow.. i've re-read all the chapters multiple times since you last posted, loved them, and am not twitching like a crackfiend every day that it's not updated.

I'm curios though; Where did the "It was an explosion. A dissolution, an absolution. A scream, a whisper. A prayer, a promise. An answer. It was." line come from?

It's... God, it's way deep and I fuckin' love it.