Reviews for Well Read
Lady Grinning Stardust chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
mmmm lovely
bahleeeted chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
hehe! Alucard is one lucky bastard. -_- I must admit I'm a sucker for any fic that involves him getting into Seras's bed/coffin with her and her being hot and bothered in her sleep. War and peace... I'll have to pick that up some time! Sounds like a really interesting book. O_o
Metropolis Kid chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Haha. Alucard is a naughty one, isn't he? LoL. I enjoyed this quite a bit, though I do wonder about the centipedes. Would've though spiders... or scorpions... or maggots would've been more Alucard's speed. Regardless, this was a very nice little one-shot. And I really liked Alucard's comments on the Vampire Romance novel, especially the drinking blood at the dinner table part. LoL.

Have a good day, and God bless.

Metropolis Kid.
Resident Quetzal chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Heh, I saw the descriptions and immediately suspected that it was Twilight. Sad to say I share Alucard's general disdain for the series; it's a decent piece of work but highly overrated, imo. Like the bit with Walter and the part with Integra, though I also found Alucard finding Seras' stash of chick lit highly amusing. Nice work.

-Quetz
ThroughtheShadows chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Okay, let me just say now that I'm suprised that Alucard didn't burn Seras' copy of Twilight (which would have delighted me to no end _). As for the rest of this fic, I rather enjoyed it. I agree - whoever said that reading was a boring pastime? Keep up the good work.
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Nice work on your part. Nice bit of Satire on Twilight. It's a good book but I have to agree that it's not written with Hellsing fans in mind. For us, it's all about temper tantrums, flying bullets, bombs and nice suits.

Still I have to say that you've done a good job building up the sexul tension. Looks to me like you've taken a leaf out of Stephanie Meyer's book.

War and peace, yeah.